About Cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies.

Warning after building waste catches fire outside Walthamstow house undergoing renovation

The blaze started when building waste left in the front garden caught fire and spread to the guttering.

The blaze started when building waste left in the front garden caught fire and spread to the guttering.

Promoted Stories

Comments are closed on this article.

Keep in touch with local news

Sign up for email alerts

Most Popular

  • 1