"Regular bedtimes make children less likely to be obese as adults," is the slightly misleading Mail Online headline. This follows a study looking at the link between household routines in early childhood and obesity at age 11...
- Reported link between diet drinks and dementia and stroke is weak
- Cycling commuters have lower rates of heart disease and cancer
- Two older drugs could be 'repurposed' to fight dementia
Buy & Sell
ROUND DINING TABLE Black steel stand vgc 36" diameter Perfect for small area Can be dismantled for easy collection
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (4)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (8)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (14)
- Clothing (16)
- Furniture and furnishings (22)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Health, fashion and beauty (2)
- Household and DIY (12)
- Miscellaneous (27)
- Office equipment (3)
- Outdoor pursuits (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.