Send photos, video and news by texting GUARDIAN SERIES to 80360 (cost 10p), or email us
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (21)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (26)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (19)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (55)
- Clothing (23)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (12)
- Furniture and furnishings (65)
- Household and DIY (23)
- Miscellaneous (33)
- Pets (14)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (8)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (10)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Moyna Avery
Moyna Avery Taken from us 1st March '14. Rest in Peace Mum, Nan, Reunited with Dad. God Bless
Birthdays - Lenny Butler
Happy 2nd Birthday Lenny Butler From Daddy, and all the family xx
Marriages - Helen Silk
Mr and Mrs Nigel Silk are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Helen to Paul,
Births - Maximilian Tharratt
Maximilian Dennis Tharratt Born 1st April 2013. All our love Mummy and Daddy xxx