Coping with bereavement is one of life's major challenges. As adults the death of someone close to us can rock the foundations that hold our lives together, leaving us feeling desperately sad, lost and abandoned. What is especially difficult is having to cope with a bereavement when you are a parent because not only do you have to deal with your own personal loss but you must also help your child through a distressing and difficult time.
- Female lung cancer deaths 'may outstrip breast cancer' in 2015
- Media dementia scare over hay fever and sleep drugs
- People with autism have 'unique' brain patterns
- Brown fat may protect against diabetes and obesity
- Introducing a new pet into the family
- Celebrate Burns Night
Buy & Sell
Alpine Mamas & Papas Cotbed & Changing Unit White alpine Mamas & Papas Cot bed & Changing Unit with 3 Draws. Both four years old, in a good but used condition. The cotbed has a couple of marks on the top. The changing unit ...
- Antiques and collectables (18)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (8)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (13)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (35)
- Clothing (34)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (11)
- Furniture and furnishings (76)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Household and DIY (36)
- Miscellaneous (29)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (12)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Norman Trentham
Norman Trentham In loving memory of a dear husband, father and grandfather who passed away on 9
Birthdays - ... ...
Birthday greetings to my granddaughter, You will be one on the 8th of June. I know your name is
Marriages - Helen Silk
Mr and Mrs Nigel Silk are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Helen to Paul,
Births - Maximilian Tharratt
Maximilian Dennis Tharratt Born 1st April 2013. All our love Mummy and Daddy xxx