It's likely that the initial few days will be hard but with a bit of time, positive planning and ambition from you, life will soon start to feel comfortably normal again. Here's what some mums said about the change in their life:
- Television and computer use 'linked to lower GCSE grades'
- Show and tell
- Is shop-bought baby food 'too sweet'?
- Back to school survey results
- 'Antipsychotics used on people with no mental illness diagnosis'
- School planners
Buy & Sell
suitcase 26ins, 2 wheeler expandable suitcase, brand new with small lock, black
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (14)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (47)
- Clothing (30)
- Furniture and furnishings (40)
- Gardening and Outdoors (8)
- Health, fashion and beauty (6)
- Household and DIY (26)
- Miscellaneous (47)
- Pets (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (17)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Beryl Fogg
Beryl Fogg Beryl Fogg sadly passed away Wednesday 12 August. Funeral 15 September at Weeley
Birthdays - Carlos Bell
Carlos Bell Happy 12th birthday, lots of love from mum xx
Marriages - Helen Silk
Mr and Mrs Nigel Silk are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Helen to Paul,
Births - Maximilian Tharratt
Maximilian Dennis Tharratt Born 1st April 2013. All our love Mummy and Daddy xxx