"Subtle changes in the walking pattern of Parkinson's patients could predict their rate of cognitive decline," The Times reports after new research compared the gait of people with Parkinson's disease with those of healthy volunteers…
- Tooth brushing to be taught in schools
- Eating out
- Paralysed man walks again after pioneering surgery
- Smokers' homes 'as polluted as Beijing'
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Double duvet set in floral lilac with flat sheet A lovely double duvet set in pale cream and lilac flowers, small flowers one side, large flowers the other, same with the two pillow cases. Plus a brand new packaged king size flat sheet ...
- Antiques and collectables (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (10)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (71)
- Clothing (16)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (81)
- Gardening and Outdoors (7)
- Health, fashion and beauty (8)
- Household and DIY (33)
- Miscellaneous (37)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (7)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Joyce Patricia Gliddon
Joyce Patricia Gliddon Passed peacefully in hospital 5th September 2014 aged 86. Longtime
Birthdays - ... ...
Birthday greetings to my granddaughter, You will be one on the 8th of June. I know your name is
Marriages - Helen Silk
Mr and Mrs Nigel Silk are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Helen to Paul,
Births - Maximilian Tharratt
Maximilian Dennis Tharratt Born 1st April 2013. All our love Mummy and Daddy xxx