"Drinking more than three glasses of milk a day may not protect bones against breaking – and may even lead to higher rates of death," the Mail Online reports. Do not be alarmed – your milkman is no Hallowe'en death-bringer…
- Could sex with 21 women 'cut prostate risk'?
- Agave syrup no better than placebo cough remedy
- Drugs may work better at certain times of the day
- Eating out
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
STEAM MOP NEARLY NEW "ONLY USED ONCE" Steam Mop for sale; Perfect working order
- Antiques and collectables (16)
- Art and crafts (5)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (10)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (35)
- Clothing (17)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (108)
- Gardening and Outdoors (13)
- Health, fashion and beauty (9)
- Household and DIY (52)
- Miscellaneous (32)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Graham Sapsford
Graham Sapsford Our dearest Graham passed away on October 26th 2014 aged 64 years. Beloved and
Birthdays - ... ...
Birthday greetings to my granddaughter, You will be one on the 8th of June. I know your name is
Marriages - Helen Silk
Mr and Mrs Nigel Silk are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Helen to Paul,
Births - Maximilian Tharratt
Maximilian Dennis Tharratt Born 1st April 2013. All our love Mummy and Daddy xxx