"It's true! Optimists do live longer," is the slightly misleading headline from the Mail Online. The study it reports on actually looked at the effects of optimism on physical and emotional health in 369 people recovering from a heart attack…
- Does a wife's illness lead to divorce?
- Pregnancy emails
- No proof 'alcohol will make you more gorgeous'
- People with gout have lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Free family fun
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (9)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (15)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (32)
- Clothing (24)
- Furniture and furnishings (76)
- Gardening and Outdoors (7)
- Health, fashion and beauty (5)
- Household and DIY (26)
- Miscellaneous (23)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (16)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - June Cassidy
Sr. / Mrs. June Cassidy Wonderful mother, grandma and retired Sister June Cassidy passed away on
Marriages - Helen Silk
Mr and Mrs Nigel Silk are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Helen to Paul,
Births - Maximilian Tharratt
Maximilian Dennis Tharratt Born 1st April 2013. All our love Mummy and Daddy xxx