1. It's possible to survive for quite a while on two to three hours sleep a night.
- Nose balloon could be used to treat glue ear
- The placebo effect can still work, even if people know it's a placebo
- Velcro baby tips
- Is there really a middle-class drinking 'epidemic' in over-50s?
- Home birth
Buy & Sell
Boys/Mens Mountain Bike Boys/Mans Mountain Bike - Mongoose, only used a couple of times, not wanted anymore as been hanging in garage for a while now.
- Antiques and collectables (13)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (8)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (12)
- Clothing (20)
- Furniture and furnishings (39)
- Gardening and Outdoors (9)
- Health, fashion and beauty (6)
- Household and DIY (27)
- Miscellaneous (40)
- Outdoor pursuits (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (7)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Leonard George Sweet
LEONARD GEORGE SWEET A much loved husband, father and grandfather, who passed away Tuesday 14th
Birthdays - Carlos Bell
Carlos Bell Happy 12th birthday, lots of love from mum xx
Marriages - Helen Silk
Mr and Mrs Nigel Silk are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Helen to Paul,
Births - Maximilian Tharratt
Maximilian Dennis Tharratt Born 1st April 2013. All our love Mummy and Daddy xxx