"The great asthma myth: A third of those diagnosed don't have the condition," reports the Mail Online. A study in Canada found about one-third of adults diagnosed with asthma in the past five years showed no signs of the condition on retesting...
- Eating disorders in middle-aged women 'common'
- Can colic really be cured by acupuncture?
- Hot red chilli peppers linked to longer lifespan
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (3)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (4)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (2)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (9)
- Clothing (13)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (16)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Health, fashion and beauty (2)
- Household and DIY (22)
- Miscellaneous (22)
- Pets (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.