"A new study has suggested that exercising in your 40s could stop the brain shrinking," The Daily Telegraph reports. A study found people with good fitness levels in their 40s had larger brains than their unfit peers when measured 20 years later…
- Scientists look at what puts the 'junk' into junk foods
- Zika virus: your questions answered
- Paracetamol use in pregnancy and infancy linked to child asthma
- 8 jobs mums dream of
- School boys dresses
- Resting bitch face
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (14)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (5)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (25)
- Clothing (34)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (35)
- Health, fashion and beauty (11)
- Household and DIY (32)
- Miscellaneous (39)
- Outdoor pursuits (5)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (11)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Costas Manoli
Costas Manoli 01-06-1955 - 27-01-2016 Aged 60 Much loved husband, dad, grandad, son, brother and
Births - Liberty Rose Pridmore
Liberty Rose Pridmore We are delighted to announce the birth of our beautiful Grandaughter Born
Birthdays - Carlos Bell
Carlos Bell Happy 12th birthday, lots of love from mum xx
Marriages - Helen Silk
Mr and Mrs Nigel Silk are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Helen to Paul,