The Mail Online has given stressed-out parents one more thing to worry about, saying: "Anxiety is 'catching' and can be passed on to children", adding that, "Attitudes of over-anxious parents can severely affect children's behaviour"…
- Baby development
- Gene editing technique could prevent inherited diseases
- Air pollution linked to silent strokes
- New asthma treatment within five years, researchers hope
- St George's Day
Buy & Sell
Cactus in China Tea Cup Cactus displayed in china cup. Cup has blue design and is perfect; no chips or cracks, and a great talking point. Needs watering only once a month over the winter period and possibly ...
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (11)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (29)
- Clothing (16)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (54)
- Gardening and Outdoors (22)
- Household and DIY (27)
- Miscellaneous (19)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Flora McArdle
Flora McArdle Beloved sister, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. Died peacefully on
Birthdays - Carlos Bell
Carlos Bell Happy 12th birthday, lots of love from mum xx
Marriages - Helen Silk
Mr and Mrs Nigel Silk are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Helen to Paul,
Births - Maximilian Tharratt
Maximilian Dennis Tharratt Born 1st April 2013. All our love Mummy and Daddy xxx