We hate to break it to you, but Minecraft isn't going anywhere. It's constantly evolving, so the chances of your child getting bored are about as likely as them voluntarily offering to take a screen break to do the dishes. Trust us – we’ve been waiting for five years.
- new mum indignities
- Getting organised for a birthday party
- Holidays and parties mean we may drink more than we think
- Quarter of sun-exposed skin samples had DNA mutations
- Claudia speaks out
- Minor ailment scheme doesn't provide free Calpol for all
1. Under the sea! Take some sparkly gold coins mixed in with the shiny Dairylea and in a flash you've turned boring old cheese into treasure. And if you don't have any googly eyes to stick on the satsuma, just draw them on instead, then carefully peel the sides to make it look like crab's legs.
Buy & Sell
CHILD CAR SEAT Mamas & Papas Car seat and seat protector 18m to 11yrs in good condition. Ideal 2nd seat. £17 or offer
- Antiques and collectables (13)
- Art and crafts (9)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (17)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (12)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (41)
- Clothing (20)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (7)
- Furniture and furnishings (51)
- Gardening and Outdoors (6)
- Household and DIY (27)
- Miscellaneous (27)
- Outdoor pursuits (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Betty Louisse Howell
Betty Louise Howell Sadly passed away 07/05/2015 aged 86. She is now at peace. Loved and greatly
Birthdays - Carlos Bell
Carlos Bell Happy 12th birthday, lots of love from mum xx
Marriages - Helen Silk
Mr and Mrs Nigel Silk are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Helen to Paul,
Births - Maximilian Tharratt
Maximilian Dennis Tharratt Born 1st April 2013. All our love Mummy and Daddy xxx