We figured the best place to find advice on helping your child stick to their routine when the clocks change was from our very own Netmums. So we've had a look through the Coffeehouse chats and picked out some tips we really like.
- Fit middle-aged men have lower cancer risk
- Crossing your fingers may help reduce pain
- The cost of a divorce or separation
- Do antibiotics in pregnancy cause cerebral palsy and epilepsy?
- bit more toddler
- Milk and dairy 'good for the brain' claim unproven
Buy & Sell
Liebherr Fridge/Freezer Liebherr Fridge/Freezer in excellent condition 160H x 55W
- Antiques and collectables (17)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (9)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (31)
- Clothing (33)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (8)
- Furniture and furnishings (77)
- Gardening and Outdoors (12)
- Household and DIY (41)
- Miscellaneous (26)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (9)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Eileen Fouhy
Eileen Fouhy In loving memory of our Dear Darling Mum who passed on 4th February 2015. Reunited
Birthdays - Carlos Bell
Carlos Bell Happy 12th birthday, lots of love from mum xx
Marriages - Helen Silk
Mr and Mrs Nigel Silk are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Helen to Paul,
Births - Maximilian Tharratt
Maximilian Dennis Tharratt Born 1st April 2013. All our love Mummy and Daddy xxx