"Binge watching TV can actually kill you, study finds," The Independent reports in a somewhat exaggerated manner. The Japanese study its report is based on looked at prolonged TV watching and the risk of blood clots…
- Smokers who try to quit 'drink less alcohol', too
- Alcohol 'a direct cause of seven types of cancer'
- Eating oily fish 'may boost bowel cancer survival'
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (7)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (5)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (22)
- Clothing (17)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (36)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Health, fashion and beauty (5)
- Household and DIY (28)
- Miscellaneous (31)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (17)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.