"Scientists have identified five types of prostate cancer, each with a distinct genetic signature," BBC News reports. The hope is that recognising the genetic signature of a specific cancer could lead to targeted treatments...
- 11 annoying things you will miss
- Parents race
- Can the so-called 'male menopause' be treated with HRT?
- NICE produces new draft guidelines on caring for the dying
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (14)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (6)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (8)
- Clothing (17)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (35)
- Gardening and Outdoors (9)
- Health, fashion and beauty (10)
- Household and DIY (21)
- Miscellaneous (39)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (7)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Beryl Chappell
Beryl Chappell nee Doe Passed away on 19th July. Funeral to take place 10.30am 11th August at
Birthdays - Carlos Bell
Carlos Bell Happy 12th birthday, lots of love from mum xx
Marriages - Helen Silk
Mr and Mrs Nigel Silk are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Helen to Paul,
Births - Maximilian Tharratt
Maximilian Dennis Tharratt Born 1st April 2013. All our love Mummy and Daddy xxx