"Drinking a glass of orange juice or eating a fresh grapefruit for breakfast may increase the risk of skin cancer," the Mail Online reports. A US study did find a small increase in the risk of melanoma, but the benefits of unsweetened fruit juice…
- Cyber bullying
- Sugary drinks killing 'hundreds of thousands', study estimates
- Report warns of threat to unborn babies from CMV virus
- GP receptionists 'could help prevent stroke deaths'
- Nub theory
Buy & Sell
Garden services(hedge cutting from £15 wakering/shoeburyness/southchurch/thorpe bay/leigh/westcliff/benfleet
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (20)
- Clothing (16)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (32)
- Gardening and Outdoors (9)
- Household and DIY (15)
- Miscellaneous (28)
- Outdoor pursuits (6)
- Pets (6)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (9)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Georgina Mary McGrady
Georgina Mary McGrady Our wonderful much loved Nan passed away on 17/06/15 aged 95. The funeral
Birthdays - Carlos Bell
Carlos Bell Happy 12th birthday, lots of love from mum xx
Marriages - Helen Silk
Mr and Mrs Nigel Silk are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Helen to Paul,
Births - Maximilian Tharratt
Maximilian Dennis Tharratt Born 1st April 2013. All our love Mummy and Daddy xxx