"Drinking more than two sugary or artificially sweetened soft drinks per day greatly increases the risk of diabetes, research has shown," The Guardian reports. The research was a Swedish cohort study of sweetened drink…
- 'Statins in a tube': Could a new toothpaste prevent heart disease?
- Anti-inflammatory arthritis drugs may help with depression
- Bacteria that process nitrates in food 'may trigger migraines'
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
SINGLE BED INTO A DOUBLE BED. HARDLY USED!! USED VERY FEW TIMES, LIKE NEW. PULLS OUT TO BECOME A DOUBLE BED.ICKENHAM MIDDXCOLLECTION
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (11)
- Clothing (16)
- Furniture and furnishings (23)
- Gardening and Outdoors (7)
- Household and DIY (27)
- Miscellaneous (28)
- Office equipment (4)
- Outdoor pursuits (6)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (10)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.