The national 2014 Family Arts Festival brings the arts alive for families with thousands of events to enjoy across the UK from 17 October - 2 November. A huge variety of high quality arts events will be available to families of all ages, including circus, dance, literature, music, theatre and visual arts. Netmums are delighted to support the Family Arts Festival and many of the events are listed in our What's On pages. Find out more about the festival plus listings that can be sorted by genre, age range and interest www.familyartsfestival.com. New events are uploaded daily.
- Exercise data signs could cut sugary drink intake
- How to carve a pumpkin
- Crash diets 'work best' claim misguided
- New way to distinguish between ovarian tumours
- Paper pumpkins
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
BRAND NEW Double or Single Divan Bed with LUXURY 10ins orthopedic mattress made By Dreamers Beds All boxed call Paul for details will deliver Single
- Antiques and collectables (7)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (7)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (56)
- Clothing (17)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (83)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Health, fashion and beauty (9)
- Household and DIY (33)
- Miscellaneous (44)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (7)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Joyce Patricia Gliddon
Joyce Patricia Gliddon Passed peacefully in hospital 5th September 2014 aged 86. Longtime
Birthdays - ... ...
Birthday greetings to my granddaughter, You will be one on the 8th of June. I know your name is
Marriages - Helen Silk
Mr and Mrs Nigel Silk are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Helen to Paul,
Births - Maximilian Tharratt
Maximilian Dennis Tharratt Born 1st April 2013. All our love Mummy and Daddy xxx