"The drug Ritalin should be prescribed with caution as the quality of evidence available about its benefits and risks is poor," the Mail Online reports. A review found no high-quality evidence about both the benefits and risks…
- Reports of an 'end to daily diabetes jabs' are premature
- Babies born on the weekend have slightly higher death risk
- Christmas gift trend
- wedding phone trend
- Loneliness 'may affect the immune system'
- football baby name
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (9)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (9)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (34)
- Clothing (19)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (45)
- Household and DIY (29)
- Miscellaneous (50)
- Office equipment (5)
- Pets (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - John Hayes
John F J Hayes In loving memory of John Hayes who lost his fight with cancer, Sunday 8th
Births - Liberty Rose Pridmore
Liberty Rose Pridmore We are delighted to announce the birth of our beautiful Grandaughter Born
Birthdays - Carlos Bell
Carlos Bell Happy 12th birthday, lots of love from mum xx
Marriages - Helen Silk
Mr and Mrs Nigel Silk are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Helen to Paul,