Going for a 15-minute walk every day will "make you live longer", reports the Mail Online. It is one of several news outlets to report that small amounts of daily exercise may be enough to increase your chances of living longer...
- 16 thoughts
- Scientists hail '100% effective' Ebola vaccine
- Hiding HIV virus 'flushed out' by skin cancer drug
- Summer treasure hunts
- Parents struggle to feed kids
Buy & Sell
BMX Style Scooter Childs BMX style scooter, Wallington area.
- Antiques and collectables (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (10)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (19)
- Clothing (13)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (32)
- Health, fashion and beauty (10)
- Household and DIY (20)
- Miscellaneous (30)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (7)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Beryl Chappell
Beryl Chappell nee Doe Passed away on 19th July. Funeral to take place 10.30am 11th August at
Birthdays - Carlos Bell
Carlos Bell Happy 12th birthday, lots of love from mum xx
Marriages - Helen Silk
Mr and Mrs Nigel Silk are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Helen to Paul,
Births - Maximilian Tharratt
Maximilian Dennis Tharratt Born 1st April 2013. All our love Mummy and Daddy xxx