"Babies do sleep better if you leave them to cry," the Daily Mail reports. A small study suggests that "graduated extinction" – better known as controlled crying in this country – increased sleep length and reduced the…
- Could cannabis damage DNA that is then passed down generations?
- Exam stress linked to teen suicide
- Link between stillbirth and air pollution 'inconclusive'
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (17)
- Clothing (20)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (29)
- Gardening and Outdoors (6)
- Health, fashion and beauty (2)
- Household and DIY (20)
- Miscellaneous (15)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.