"Diet drinks triple your risk of stroke and dementia," the Daily Mail reports, as US research found a link between daily intake and increased risk. However, the chain of evidence is not as strong as reported…
- Cycling commuters have lower rates of heart disease and cancer
- Two older drugs could be 'repurposed' to fight dementia
- Frog slime could protect us against future flu epidemic
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (5)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (5)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (14)
- Clothing (18)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (22)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Household and DIY (16)
- Miscellaneous (24)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.