Waltham Forest remain bottom of Ryman North after they were beaten 2-1 by Ware on Tuesday evening.

Forest, who are ten points off safety, had taken the lead in the contest ten minutes before the interval as Immanuel Parry found the net.

It had been a good first-half display from Forest but they struggled after the break and Ware took full advantage.

The game was levelled six minutes after the restart as Kieran Bishop struck and the visitors then claimed all three points late on as Anton Kostalas scored.

On Saturday, Forest were beaten at home 4-0 by Dereham Town.

Shaun Bammant netted a brace in the victory and there were also goals from Adam Smith and Danny Beaumont.

Forest need to start picking up points and they will look to get back to winning ways when they travel to Witham Town on Saturday.

Waltham Abbey remain 18th in the table after they suffered a 3-1 defeat against Harlow Town on Tuesday night.

Junior Dadson had put Harlow ahead after just seven minutes and the visitors doubled their advantage through Alex Read. James Smith then added a third on the stroke of half-time.

Joe Pearman converted a late penalty for Waltham but it proved only a consolation for Abbey.

There was a disappointing loss on Saturday for Abbey as they were beaten 4-0 at Needham Market.

David Cowley put Market in front at the interval and an improved second-half display saw Kerian Morphew, Cowley and Sam Newson all find the net.

Abbey host Thurrock on Saturday and then travel to Redbridge on Tuesday.

Redbridge are 14th in the division and they suffered a 3-1 defeat at league-leaders VCD Athletic on Tuesday night.

Athletic went ahead in the second minute as Michael Power stroked home a penalty and he then added a second in the sixth minute.

Lewis Bentley pulled a goal back for Redbridge but Karl Dent netted a third for VCD before the interval.

The home side comfortably saw out the second period to condemn the Motormen to defeat.

On Saturday, Redbridge draw 1-1 with Brentwood Town.

Abs Thompson put Redbridge in front but an 80th-minute strike from Jacob Cleaver meant the points were shared.

Redbridge face Ware tonight (Thursday) and then take on Romford on Saturday.