Premier Division

Greig Taylor netted his 26th goal of the season as Southminster St Leonard grabbed a 2-0 win over Hannakins Farm. Tom Hine scored the other goal to keep Southminster top of the pile.

Frenford Senior are breathing down their necks and are also on 43 points after Danny Driscoll and a own goal secured a 2-1 win over Rayleigh Town. Arron Russell got Rayleigh’s reply.

Goal difference keeps Southminster top with two games in hand, but they can't afford to slip up if they are to be crowned champions.

Meanwhile down at the bottom, Harold Wood Athletic’s 2-0 win over White Ensign gives them a five point advantage over White Ensign, who remain in the relegation zone.

Ricky Reid scored for Harold Hill but their 2-1 home defeat at the hands of Bishops Stortford Swifts means that they are now on the verge of being relegated. Hill need to win all their remaining six games and hope that one of the teams above them lose all of theirs.

Swifts scored through Anthony James and Michael Moore which places them on 41 points and in contention, but with more games played than the top two.

May & Baker’s 2-1 win at Wadham Lodge came via Garry Mackin and Wahab Quadri strikes.

Wadham Lodge netted through Bobby Dweyne, who got his 15th goal in 19 games.

Kelvedon Hatch secured a 2-1 win at Manford Way thanks to strikes from Lee Cody and Reiss Kingsley. Gavin Toussaint scored Manford Way's consolation.

Cyrus Mahler and Jamie Davies fired home for Buckhurst Hill who emerged victorious over Newbury Forest 2-1.

Jason Reynolds-Blanche bagged the Newbury Forest goal before Andrew Lane was sent off in stoppage time.

Division One

Leigh Ramblers gained a vital win over Galleywood that could see them crowned as champions. Ryan Lowe scoreed the only goal of the game meaning victory in their final game would secure the title.

Hutton signed off with a 4-0 win at Old Southendian that sees them take second spot on 41 points with Luke Meadwright (2), Chris Rowlett and James Whelpdale grabbing the goals. Hutton could be caught by Springfield who didn’t play on Saturday but have two games left. Both games are away from home and their final fixture sees them at champions-elect Leigh Ramblers.

Old Chelmsfordians held out for a goalless draw with Canning Town, which should be enough to save them from the drop.

Herongate Athletic are in deep trouble after a 3-1 home defeat to Westhamians. A Matthew Price double and one Ashley Daniels secured Westhamians' Division One status for another year. Matthew Wans got the Herongate goal.

Stuart Paton scored both Benfleet’s goals but their 5-2 defeat at Newham United means they hover just one point above the drop zone.

John Offei, Terry Griffin, Duane Jackman and a brace from Lee Springer were all on target for Newham, who still have a chance of securing promotion if they end the season by winning all their remaining fixtures.

Division Two

Already promoted Ongar Town were crowned as Division Two champions after they secured a 3-2 win at Ryan.

Ben Polley’s brace took his season’s tally up to 32 and he was joined on the score sheet by Niki Love.

Ryan scored twice via Ricky White but are now safe after Upminster were relegated by an Alex Smith goal that gained Basildon Town a 1-0 away victory.

Patrick Middleburg hit two with Raymond Maker scored the other in Toby’s 3-0 win over Roydon.

Division Three

LOASS faltered at home to Catholic United, doing considerable damage to their promotion push in the process.

Aaron Sommers found the net for LOASS but Catholic United cameback through Craig MacDonald and Ronnie Bridges to run out 2-1 winners.

Snaresbrook thrashed Stambridge United 5-0, closing the gap on Rochford Town to two points.