Chingford ended their season with a resounding 24-5 win at injury-hit Brentwood to finish eighth.

The two sides had met earlier in the season with Brentwood running out 14-11 winners and inconsistency has followed since for both.

Visitors Chingford enjoyed much of the first half momentum and took the lead shortly before the break for an unconverted try.

A second try was added after the break when Chingford were allowed to carry the ball 65m to score under the posts before the conversion was added.

Having barely been able to reset, Brentwood found themselves 19-0 down when Chingford scored another converted try.

Brentwood got on the scoreboard with their first try, Anthony Sherwood crashing in to score for the hosts.

Chingford widened the gap once more with their fourth try to earn a bonus point.

With the game petering out, both sides saw players sin binned for technical offences.

Woodford were beaten 71-19 by a relentless Ruislip side, meaning they finish the season in 11th.

Hosts Ruislip began in ruthless fashion and took a comfortable lead from the outset.

Woodford fought back valiantly and scored two tries of their own before half-time.

Despite having the disadvantage of playing uphill after the break, Ruislip continued to assert their authority on Woodford and ran in several more tries to secure a comfortable win.

In the London Three North East, Wanstead were beaten 45-24 by high-flying Old Cooperians to seal a seventh-place finish.

Taking full advantage of the slope, Wanstead began brightly and took the lead with a converted try.

Coopers didn't take long to level, Kalode Awobowale scything through the Wansteas defence to touch down.

Another Wanstead try extended the visitors' lead before a penalty in front of the posts made it 17-5 to Wanstead before half time.

Awobowale helped himself to a second try arfter the restart, with Joe Bilton adding the extras.

Two minutes later the good work was undone, Bilton's kick getting caught in the wind and allowing Wanstead to score a third converted try.

Chasing down Wanstead's seven point advantage, James Perkins demonstrated his pace to score, Bilton making the conversion.

Perkins got his second shortly after, racing down the wing to touch down under the posts to make Cooper's job of converting easy.

Alex Reed drove home Coopers' fifth try, before converted stoppage time tries from Matt Carter and Awobowale completed the turnaround.