Premier Division

On Monday Southminster St Leonards continued their Olympian Premier Division title charge with a goalless draw at Rayleigh Town.

Saturday's top of the table clash between Southminster St Leonards and Frenford Senior went the way of Southminster, who won 2-0.

A Greig Taylor brace means that Southminster are now seven points ahead of Frenford with five games to play, putting them in the driving seat for the title.

At the other end of the table, White Ensign could not make the most of their game in hand against Rayleigh Town, losing 1-0 to a Luke Wilson goal.

White Ensign had been victorious on Saturday though, beating Harold Hill 4-1 in a battle of the basement sides.

Darren Burrell bagged a brace, with Bill Field and Brennan Nolan chipping in for Ensign. Martin Begg got Hill's consolation strike.

Bishops Stortford Swifts and Kelvdon Hatch drew 1-1, with Anthony James scoring for Swifts and Chris Muir for Kelvdon.

Hannakins Farm twice took the lead against Newbury Forest, but ended up losing 3-2.

Ben Swifts' penalty put Hannakins ahead before Jonathan Galligan equalised for Forest.

Anthony Aylett restored Hannakins' advantage before a second-half brace from Terlo Singh took the points for Forest.

Buckhurst Hill remain a place above Newbury Forest after beating Wadham Lodge 3-0.

Chris Stowe got a brace and Cyrus Mahler added a third for fourth-place Buckhurst.

May & Baker EC beat Manford Way 3-1 away from home, Ryan Parker getting a brace for May & Barker.

Matt Clark got the other for May & Baker, with Michael Burton the Manford Way scorer.

Division One

Springfield won 4-1 against Leigh Ramblers on Saturday, leaving both sides level on 41 points.

The Ramblers were 1-0 up at half time thanks to Luke Read, but second half goals from Andy Elgar, Ross Lamb, Steve Wareham and Matt Chorley saw Springfield claim a crucial win.

Fourth-place Newham United - boasting two games in hand - kept up the pressure on Springfield with a 3-0 win at Galleywood.

Hamzy Jomanday, Lee Springer and John Offei got the goals for Newham.

In the relegation scrap, Herongate Athletic claimed a priceless 3-1 win at Old Southendians which moves them out of the relegation zone.

Dan Chambers got two and Jamie Reddington one for Herongate, with David Tubbs the Southendian scorer.

Old Chelmsfordians won 5-0 against Westhamians to secure their Division One status for another year.

James Ward got two, with Shaun Crockford, Marti Cullum and Liam Hopkins adding further strikes.

Division Two

Already promoted Shenfield AFC ended their campaign on a low note, losing 2-0 at Basildon Town.

Reece Conway and Mark Saunders got the goals for Basildon.

Champions Ongar Town ended with a 1-1 draw against Toby.

Tom Sambridge scored for Ongar, with Stephen Donahue the Toby goalscorer.

Division Three

Rochford Town had a good Easter period, beating Stambridge United 8-1 on Monday.

Hat-tricks from Daniel Barrington and Nathan Dewberry were added to by Dean Haggar and Ryan Lancaster.

On Saturday Rochford had drawn with second-place Snaresbrook 1-1.

Junior Denreli got Snaresbrook in front before Dewberry equalised for Rochford.

Snaresbrook’s Easter Monday game at Forest Glade was abandoned in the first half when a Forest Glade player suffered a broken leg. Sungate completed their campaign in style, thumping Leytonstone United 6-3.

Sam Cooper grabbed four for Sungate, with David Whiting getting the other two.

James Medlock, Paul Wood and James Morris were the Leytonstone scorers.

Epping were also 6-3 victors at Alemite Athletic.

Joe Clarke helped himself to a treble for Epping, with Josh Gibson scoring twice and Sean Green once.

Carl Smith, Kerry Watton and Jack Knight were the Alemite scorers.

Catholic United won 3-2 against Ramsden Scotia, with Dale Sands, Ron Bridges and Jimmy Morgan scoring.

Dave Hollis and Steve Paolet scored the Scotia goals.