Send photos, video and news by texting GUARDIAN SERIES to 80360 (cost 10p), or email us
Fire ripped through first floor of terraced house in Leyton
Firefighters battled to prevent a gas cylinder exploding as fire ripped through a terraced house.
A woman was treated for shock at the scene as the blaze engulfed the first floor of her terraced house in Lea Bridge Road, Leyton, at 9.40pm on Sunday.
A overheating propane cylinder in the house had to be cooled as 10 firefighters tackled the fire, which was brought under control by 11.30pm.
The cause of the fire is being investigated.
Comments are closed on this article.