House fire believed to have been caused by cigarettes (From East London and West Essex Guardian Series)
Send photos, video and news by texting GUARDIAN SERIES to 80360 (cost 10p), or email us
House fire believed to be caused by cigarettes
A fire that ripped through a semi-detached house is believed to have been caused by the “careless exposure of cigarettes,” according to the Fire Service.
No one was injured by the blaze in Bluehouse Road, Chingford, which demaged the first floor and roof space on Tuesday.
The Fire Brigade was called at 12.46am and 21 fire-fighters brought the blaze under control by 1.46am.