House fire caused by electrical appliance

East London and West Essex Guardian Series: Electrical appliance theory in house fire Electrical appliance theory in house fire

A house fire on Saturday is belived to have been caused by an electrical appliance.

The fire service was called to the family home in Stanley Road, Ilford, at around 8.40pm and the fblaze was under control at around 9.45pm, with damage caused to a large part of the basement and ground floor.

No-one was injured.

Comments (2)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

8:17pm Mon 9 Dec 13

Billy Yerache says...

Believed even?
Believed even? Billy Yerache

8:19pm Mon 9 Dec 13

Billy Yerache says...

What is an fblaze?
What is an fblaze? Billy Yerache

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree