Waltham Abbey fire caused by faulty tumble dryer

Officers from Loughton and Waltham Abbey attended the blaze

Officers from Loughton and Waltham Abbey attended the blaze

First published in News
Last updated
East London and West Essex Guardian Series: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter - Epping Forest

A mobile home which caught fire was caused by a tumble dryer fault.

The blaze in Honey Lane, Waltham Abbey, damaged half the home.

The fire was reported at 7.50pm last night and extinguished 55 minutes later by officers from Waltham Abbey and Loughton and nobody was injured.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree