Road closures in Epping Forest have been announced ahead of one of the world's biggest sporting events.
Stage three of the Tour de France will take place in the district on July 7.
Roads on and near the route will be closed from 8am until 5pm.
This length of time is needed to allow the route to be prepared, infrastructure to be put in place and removed afterwards, Essex County Council has said.
Roads which will close are as follows.
• Elms Road which becomes Shellow Road and goes through Shellow Bowells.
• Continue on Shellow Road which becomes Dukes Lane and then School Lane.
• In Beauchamp Roding turn left on to Dunmow Road B184.
• Continue on the B184 which becomes Ongar Road and turn right into Moreton Road at Clatterford End.
• Continue on Moreton Road which becomes Fyfield Road and then Maltings Hill.
• Continue through Moreton on Church Road which becomes Harlow Road.
• Just north of Moreton turn left into Wind Hill.
• Continue on Wind Hill and then turn left into Weald Bridge Road.
• Continue straight across the Talbot Roundabout towards North Weald and Epping on the B181.
• Continue on the B181 High Road which becomes Epping Road and goes under the M11.
• At the traffic signals turn left towards Epping on the B1393.
• Continue through Epping High Street and then High Road on the B1393 which goes over the M25 Bell Common Tunnel.
• Continue on the B1393 which becomes Epping Road and at the roundabout go straight over into Epping New Road the A104.
• Continue on the A104 Epping New Road and leave Essex.
For more information click here http://www.essex.gov.uk/Documents/tdf-TheRoute.pdf.