Man burnt after 1,000 litre bleach spill near High Ongar

First published in News
Last updated
by

A man suffered burns and a leg injury last after a 1,000 litre container of bleach fell on him.

Five fire engines were sent to the incident which occurred around 5.25pm in Norton Mandeville, near High Ongar on Wednesday.

The container fell on the man, injuring his leg and spilled its contents onto his skin.

The man was left in the care of Ambulance crews at 6pm, with fire crews securing the scene until 6.25pm.

The extent of the man’s injuries is currently unknown.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree