The mother of Tyrell Matthews-Burton is facing having to raise thousands of pounds to be able to access basic information about her son's murder, according to MP

Tyrell Matthews-Burton

Tyrell Matthews-Burton

First published in News
Last updated
East London and West Essex Guardian Series: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter, covering Walthamstow, Leyton and Leytonstone. Call me on 07768 507 739

MP Stella Creasy has criticised the Foreign Office for not doing enough for the families of murder victims abroad.

Yesterday, the MP for Walthamstow joined the family of murdered Leyton teenager Tyrell Matthews-Burton at a vigil outside the Greek Embassy in London.

After meeting with his family, on what would have been his 20th birthday exactly one year after he was stabbed to death in Malia, Greece, Miss Creasy said she was frustrated that his family has to raise thousands of pounds just to access information about the trial.

The Greek legal system requires all parties to have a legal representative to secure information, including details of any charges, trial dates or participation in the process.

To date the legal fees have been estimated at £15,000. Victim Support have agreed to make a contribution of £7,500 for Sharon Matthews, Tyrells mother, which means she will have to raise the rest ahead of a trial likely in September 2014.

Miss Creasy said Sharon Matthews is a hard working, single mother who should not have the added stress of fundraising for access to a murder trial.

“Victim Support has kindly offered to pay half her fees, but that means without additional public support they have to raise thousands of pounds to find out even when the trial is or if anyone is being prosecuted," she added.

“If this was happened here in the UK to another British citizen we’d be furious at the possibility justice was being denied due to a lack of funds.”

Ms Creasy also asked the people of Waltham Forest to remember Mr Matthews-Burton.

She said: “Tyrell was a bright young man from Walthamstow with a great future before him who was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

“This is every parent’s worst nightmare when your child first goes on holiday alone.

“One year on we are struggling to try to make sure justice can be done for a grieving mother is compounding the sense of distress and bewilderment felt at the loss of Tyrell.”

Myles Litchmore-Dunbar, a 19-year-old model and university student, has been charged with the murder.

Miss Creasy has written to the government to request a guarantee Ms Matthews’ participation in the trial in accordance with the Victims Charter.

Comments (21)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

10:36am Thu 24 Jul 14

Villagecranberry says...

Ms Creasy also asked the people of Waltham Forest to remember Mr Matthews-Burton.

She said: “Tyrell was a bright young man from Walthamstow with a great future before him who was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Stella Creasy is jumping the gun by pre-judging a case before the trial has even started and the evidence heard. It is right for her to support a constituent but she should tread carefully as once again her nativity and lack of experience is apparent.

As regards these legal expenses, how necessary is it for this information to be disclosed now when it will obviously be aired at the trial?

This tragic event occurred on foreign soil and the laws of that land must be respected, even by MPs.
Ms Creasy also asked the people of Waltham Forest to remember Mr Matthews-Burton. She said: “Tyrell was a bright young man from Walthamstow with a great future before him who was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Stella Creasy is jumping the gun by pre-judging a case before the trial has even started and the evidence heard. It is right for her to support a constituent but she should tread carefully as once again her nativity and lack of experience is apparent. As regards these legal expenses, how necessary is it for this information to be disclosed now when it will obviously be aired at the trial? This tragic event occurred on foreign soil and the laws of that land must be respected, even by MPs. Villagecranberry
  • Score: -7

11:51am Thu 24 Jul 14

tjm01 says...

Villagecranberry wrote:
Ms Creasy also asked the people of Waltham Forest to remember Mr Matthews-Burton. She said: “Tyrell was a bright young man from Walthamstow with a great future before him who was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Stella Creasy is jumping the gun by pre-judging a case before the trial has even started and the evidence heard. It is right for her to support a constituent but she should tread carefully as once again her nativity and lack of experience is apparent. As regards these legal expenses, how necessary is it for this information to be disclosed now when it will obviously be aired at the trial? This tragic event occurred on foreign soil and the laws of that land must be respected, even by MPs.
Stella Creasy is not jumping the gun and is not pre-judging the case, she is simply supporting a grieving mother who wants justice for her son, who understandably, is frightened that she may not have the finances to ensure this happens

Your lack of respect towards both Stella Creasy and the agonising pain Sharon Matthews must be experiencing is appaling to say the least
[quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: Ms Creasy also asked the people of Waltham Forest to remember Mr Matthews-Burton. She said: “Tyrell was a bright young man from Walthamstow with a great future before him who was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Stella Creasy is jumping the gun by pre-judging a case before the trial has even started and the evidence heard. It is right for her to support a constituent but she should tread carefully as once again her nativity and lack of experience is apparent. As regards these legal expenses, how necessary is it for this information to be disclosed now when it will obviously be aired at the trial? This tragic event occurred on foreign soil and the laws of that land must be respected, even by MPs.[/p][/quote]Stella Creasy is not jumping the gun and is not pre-judging the case, she is simply supporting a grieving mother who wants justice for her son, who understandably, is frightened that she may not have the finances to ensure this happens Your lack of respect towards both Stella Creasy and the agonising pain Sharon Matthews must be experiencing is appaling to say the least tjm01
  • Score: 15

12:18pm Thu 24 Jul 14

Villagecranberry says...

tjm01 wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
Ms Creasy also asked the people of Waltham Forest to remember Mr Matthews-Burton. She said: “Tyrell was a bright young man from Walthamstow with a great future before him who was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Stella Creasy is jumping the gun by pre-judging a case before the trial has even started and the evidence heard. It is right for her to support a constituent but she should tread carefully as once again her nativity and lack of experience is apparent. As regards these legal expenses, how necessary is it for this information to be disclosed now when it will obviously be aired at the trial? This tragic event occurred on foreign soil and the laws of that land must be respected, even by MPs.
Stella Creasy is not jumping the gun and is not pre-judging the case, she is simply supporting a grieving mother who wants justice for her son, who understandably, is frightened that she may not have the finances to ensure this happens

Your lack of respect towards both Stella Creasy and the agonising pain Sharon Matthews must be experiencing is appaling to say the least
Where is any suggestion that the Greek Authorities will not ensure justice is done? Give them a chance at least.

The justice is not dependent on finance. They are applying for documentation for some reason. All evidence will be aired in court in due process.
[quote][p][bold]tjm01[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: Ms Creasy also asked the people of Waltham Forest to remember Mr Matthews-Burton. She said: “Tyrell was a bright young man from Walthamstow with a great future before him who was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Stella Creasy is jumping the gun by pre-judging a case before the trial has even started and the evidence heard. It is right for her to support a constituent but she should tread carefully as once again her nativity and lack of experience is apparent. As regards these legal expenses, how necessary is it for this information to be disclosed now when it will obviously be aired at the trial? This tragic event occurred on foreign soil and the laws of that land must be respected, even by MPs.[/p][/quote]Stella Creasy is not jumping the gun and is not pre-judging the case, she is simply supporting a grieving mother who wants justice for her son, who understandably, is frightened that she may not have the finances to ensure this happens Your lack of respect towards both Stella Creasy and the agonising pain Sharon Matthews must be experiencing is appaling to say the least[/p][/quote]Where is any suggestion that the Greek Authorities will not ensure justice is done? Give them a chance at least. The justice is not dependent on finance. They are applying for documentation for some reason. All evidence will be aired in court in due process. Villagecranberry
  • Score: -9

12:33pm Thu 24 Jul 14

tjm01 says...

Read the article it says "The Greek legal system requires all parties to have a legal representative to secure information, including details of any charges, trial dates or participation in the process", without which the prosecution lawers may not be able to present all the evidence,and in order to obtain this information there is a cost attached, so you see justice is dependent on finance, your stupidity knows no bounds

P.S Just so that I know are you now an expert on Greek law
Read the article it says "The Greek legal system requires all parties to have a legal representative to secure information, including details of any charges, trial dates or participation in the process", without which the prosecution lawers may not be able to present all the evidence,and in order to obtain this information there is a cost attached, so you see justice is dependent on finance, your stupidity knows no bounds P.S Just so that I know are you now an expert on Greek law tjm01
  • Score: 16

2:16pm Thu 24 Jul 14

TonyO1 says...

Typical nonsense from socialist and EU apologist Stella Creasy. I do not believe the taxpayer should or would support funding this families legal fees for information about their sons death in a foreign EU country. That should be an obligation on its part, not ours. The fact that it has not, are a matter for foreign office to deal with.
Typical nonsense from socialist and EU apologist Stella Creasy. I do not believe the taxpayer should or would support funding this families legal fees for information about their sons death in a foreign EU country. That should be an obligation on its part, not ours. The fact that it has not, are a matter for foreign office to deal with. TonyO1
  • Score: -6

3:21pm Thu 24 Jul 14

Villagecranberry says...

tjm01 wrote:
Read the article it says "The Greek legal system requires all parties to have a legal representative to secure information, including details of any charges, trial dates or participation in the process", without which the prosecution lawers may not be able to present all the evidence,and in order to obtain this information there is a cost attached, so you see justice is dependent on finance, your stupidity knows no bounds

P.S Just so that I know are you now an expert on Greek law
The report is factually incorrect.

There is no obligation for the victims to raise such money, have such would be an injustice. Greece does not have the generous Legal Aid system like the UK for a start.
[quote][p][bold]tjm01[/bold] wrote: Read the article it says "The Greek legal system requires all parties to have a legal representative to secure information, including details of any charges, trial dates or participation in the process", without which the prosecution lawers may not be able to present all the evidence,and in order to obtain this information there is a cost attached, so you see justice is dependent on finance, your stupidity knows no bounds P.S Just so that I know are you now an expert on Greek law[/p][/quote]The report is factually incorrect. There is no obligation for the victims to raise such money, have such would be an injustice. Greece does not have the generous Legal Aid system like the UK for a start. Villagecranberry
  • Score: -4

6:06am Fri 25 Jul 14

tjm01 says...

If the Greek legal system requires all parties to have a legal representative to secure information, including details of any charges, trial dates or participation in the process there will be a cost attached to this, Sharon Matthews will have to cover any such costs and my guess is that at present Sharon may not be able to raise the finances, that being the case, and as you say "Greece does not have the generous Legal Aid system like the UK" Justice may well be dependent on finance

P.S and I ask again are you now an expert on Greek law ???
If the Greek legal system requires all parties to have a legal representative to secure information, including details of any charges, trial dates or participation in the process there will be a cost attached to this, Sharon Matthews will have to cover any such costs and my guess is that at present Sharon may not be able to raise the finances, that being the case, and as you say "Greece does not have the generous Legal Aid system like the UK" Justice may well be dependent on finance P.S and I ask again are you now an expert on Greek law ??? tjm01
  • Score: 8

10:10am Fri 25 Jul 14

Villagecranberry says...

tjm01 wrote:
If the Greek legal system requires all parties to have a legal representative to secure information, including details of any charges, trial dates or participation in the process there will be a cost attached to this, Sharon Matthews will have to cover any such costs and my guess is that at present Sharon may not be able to raise the finances, that being the case, and as you say "Greece does not have the generous Legal Aid system like the UK" Justice may well be dependent on finance

P.S and I ask again are you now an expert on Greek law ???
And I again say the report is factually incorrect.
[quote][p][bold]tjm01[/bold] wrote: If the Greek legal system requires all parties to have a legal representative to secure information, including details of any charges, trial dates or participation in the process there will be a cost attached to this, Sharon Matthews will have to cover any such costs and my guess is that at present Sharon may not be able to raise the finances, that being the case, and as you say "Greece does not have the generous Legal Aid system like the UK" Justice may well be dependent on finance P.S and I ask again are you now an expert on Greek law ???[/p][/quote]And I again say the report is factually incorrect. Villagecranberry
  • Score: -3

2:52pm Fri 25 Jul 14

tjm01 says...

The report may or may not be factually incorrect,however this does not change the fact that Sharon Matthews will at sometime have to raise the funds to pay for legal representation wheather this is to secure documents, information, or preperation for the trial it will still have a cost attached to it, if for what ever reason Sharon Matthews can not raise sufficent funds to cover these and/or any other costs associated with the trial she will without doubt be at a disadvantage, any such disadvantage may have a negative effect on the outcome of the trial, if however the funds become avalible, Sharon Matthews legal people will be able to present a much better case, so you see Justice may well be dependent on finance

Now go away!!!
The report may or may not be factually incorrect,however this does not change the fact that Sharon Matthews will at sometime have to raise the funds to pay for legal representation wheather this is to secure documents, information, or preperation for the trial it will still have a cost attached to it, if for what ever reason Sharon Matthews can not raise sufficent funds to cover these and/or any other costs associated with the trial she will without doubt be at a disadvantage, any such disadvantage may have a negative effect on the outcome of the trial, if however the funds become avalible, Sharon Matthews legal people will be able to present a much better case, so you see Justice may well be dependent on finance Now go away!!! tjm01
  • Score: 7

10:31pm Fri 25 Jul 14

Villagecranberry says...

tjm01 wrote:
The report may or may not be factually incorrect,however this does not change the fact that Sharon Matthews will at sometime have to raise the funds to pay for legal representation wheather this is to secure documents, information, or preperation for the trial it will still have a cost attached to it, if for what ever reason Sharon Matthews can not raise sufficent funds to cover these and/or any other costs associated with the trial she will without doubt be at a disadvantage, any such disadvantage may have a negative effect on the outcome of the trial, if however the funds become avalible, Sharon Matthews legal people will be able to present a much better case, so you see Justice may well be dependent on finance

Now go away!!!
Because the report is factually incorrect, she does not have to raise funds to achieve justice.

He 'defence team' are asking for information ahead of the trial, which like in the any legal situation involves costs. In this case, unnecessary costs.

She will achieve the same conclusion whether or not she receives this documentation.

This has no bearing on the trial.
[quote][p][bold]tjm01[/bold] wrote: The report may or may not be factually incorrect,however this does not change the fact that Sharon Matthews will at sometime have to raise the funds to pay for legal representation wheather this is to secure documents, information, or preperation for the trial it will still have a cost attached to it, if for what ever reason Sharon Matthews can not raise sufficent funds to cover these and/or any other costs associated with the trial she will without doubt be at a disadvantage, any such disadvantage may have a negative effect on the outcome of the trial, if however the funds become avalible, Sharon Matthews legal people will be able to present a much better case, so you see Justice may well be dependent on finance Now go away!!![/p][/quote]Because the report is factually incorrect, she does not have to raise funds to achieve justice. He 'defence team' are asking for information ahead of the trial, which like in the any legal situation involves costs. In this case, unnecessary costs. She will achieve the same conclusion whether or not she receives this documentation. This has no bearing on the trial. Villagecranberry
  • Score: 3

5:11pm Sun 27 Jul 14

Linzi1 says...

Perhaps a Caribbean island where no doubt the mother was born will fund her case seeing as the boy is obviously born to Caribbean parents! It's not where you're born its your heritage! That old singer Cliff Richard was born & bred in India until the age of nine, he's hardly Indian is he? His parent are English!!
Perhaps a Caribbean island where no doubt the mother was born will fund her case seeing as the boy is obviously born to Caribbean parents! It's not where you're born its your heritage! That old singer Cliff Richard was born & bred in India until the age of nine, he's hardly Indian is he? His parent are English!! Linzi1
  • Score: 11

5:11pm Sun 27 Jul 14

Linzi1 says...

LINZI BRINDLE nee DOZE
LINZI BRINDLE nee DOZE Linzi1
  • Score: 2

8:57am Mon 28 Jul 14

Villagecranberry says...

Linzi1 wrote:
LINZI BRINDLE nee DOZE
Toumi
[quote][p][bold]Linzi1[/bold] wrote: LINZI BRINDLE nee DOZE[/p][/quote]Toumi Villagecranberry
  • Score: 0

1:08pm Mon 28 Jul 14

tjm01 says...

Villagecranberry wrote:
tjm01 wrote: The report may or may not be factually incorrect,however this does not change the fact that Sharon Matthews will at sometime have to raise the funds to pay for legal representation wheather this is to secure documents, information, or preperation for the trial it will still have a cost attached to it, if for what ever reason Sharon Matthews can not raise sufficent funds to cover these and/or any other costs associated with the trial she will without doubt be at a disadvantage, any such disadvantage may have a negative effect on the outcome of the trial, if however the funds become avalible, Sharon Matthews legal people will be able to present a much better case, so you see Justice may well be dependent on finance Now go away!!!
Because the report is factually incorrect, she does not have to raise funds to achieve justice. He 'defence team' are asking for information ahead of the trial, which like in the any legal situation involves costs. In this case, unnecessary costs. She will achieve the same conclusion whether or not she receives this documentation. This has no bearing on the trial.
How on earth will she achive the same conclusion, if she receives the information pre-trial her leagal people can prepare and present a better case, if she doesnt receive the information the outcome will be different

Now as obsinate has already said go away and argue with one of your other logins I:E Cornbeefur
[quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tjm01[/bold] wrote: The report may or may not be factually incorrect,however this does not change the fact that Sharon Matthews will at sometime have to raise the funds to pay for legal representation wheather this is to secure documents, information, or preperation for the trial it will still have a cost attached to it, if for what ever reason Sharon Matthews can not raise sufficent funds to cover these and/or any other costs associated with the trial she will without doubt be at a disadvantage, any such disadvantage may have a negative effect on the outcome of the trial, if however the funds become avalible, Sharon Matthews legal people will be able to present a much better case, so you see Justice may well be dependent on finance Now go away!!![/p][/quote]Because the report is factually incorrect, she does not have to raise funds to achieve justice. He 'defence team' are asking for information ahead of the trial, which like in the any legal situation involves costs. In this case, unnecessary costs. She will achieve the same conclusion whether or not she receives this documentation. This has no bearing on the trial.[/p][/quote]How on earth will she achive the same conclusion, if she receives the information pre-trial her leagal people can prepare and present a better case, if she doesnt receive the information the outcome will be different Now as obsinate has already said go away and argue with one of your other logins I:E Cornbeefur tjm01
  • Score: -1

9:59pm Mon 28 Jul 14

Villagecranberry says...

tjm01 wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
tjm01 wrote: The report may or may not be factually incorrect,however this does not change the fact that Sharon Matthews will at sometime have to raise the funds to pay for legal representation wheather this is to secure documents, information, or preperation for the trial it will still have a cost attached to it, if for what ever reason Sharon Matthews can not raise sufficent funds to cover these and/or any other costs associated with the trial she will without doubt be at a disadvantage, any such disadvantage may have a negative effect on the outcome of the trial, if however the funds become avalible, Sharon Matthews legal people will be able to present a much better case, so you see Justice may well be dependent on finance Now go away!!!
Because the report is factually incorrect, she does not have to raise funds to achieve justice. He 'defence team' are asking for information ahead of the trial, which like in the any legal situation involves costs. In this case, unnecessary costs. She will achieve the same conclusion whether or not she receives this documentation. This has no bearing on the trial.
How on earth will she achive the same conclusion, if she receives the information pre-trial her leagal people can prepare and present a better case, if she doesnt receive the information the outcome will be different

Now as obsinate has already said go away and argue with one of your other logins I:E Cornbeefur
She is not on trial! Why does she need a legal team?

The prosecution prepare the case and any disclosure will be made
pre-trial.

Someone has come up with a bright idea to drag out additional information that costs money.
[quote][p][bold]tjm01[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tjm01[/bold] wrote: The report may or may not be factually incorrect,however this does not change the fact that Sharon Matthews will at sometime have to raise the funds to pay for legal representation wheather this is to secure documents, information, or preperation for the trial it will still have a cost attached to it, if for what ever reason Sharon Matthews can not raise sufficent funds to cover these and/or any other costs associated with the trial she will without doubt be at a disadvantage, any such disadvantage may have a negative effect on the outcome of the trial, if however the funds become avalible, Sharon Matthews legal people will be able to present a much better case, so you see Justice may well be dependent on finance Now go away!!![/p][/quote]Because the report is factually incorrect, she does not have to raise funds to achieve justice. He 'defence team' are asking for information ahead of the trial, which like in the any legal situation involves costs. In this case, unnecessary costs. She will achieve the same conclusion whether or not she receives this documentation. This has no bearing on the trial.[/p][/quote]How on earth will she achive the same conclusion, if she receives the information pre-trial her leagal people can prepare and present a better case, if she doesnt receive the information the outcome will be different Now as obsinate has already said go away and argue with one of your other logins I:E Cornbeefur[/p][/quote]She is not on trial! Why does she need a legal team? The prosecution prepare the case and any disclosure will be made pre-trial. Someone has come up with a bright idea to drag out additional information that costs money. Villagecranberry
  • Score: 0

6:07am Tue 29 Jul 14

tjm01 says...

No she is not on tria I'm glad you have understood that much, and in order for the prosecution to prepare the case certain documents will be required, in order to obtain these documents a representative will have to be appointed and a cost is attached to this,this is just one of the costs which Sharon Matthews may not be in a position to fund

You last paragraph contradicts all you have been saying

NOW PLEASE GO AWAY
No she is not on tria I'm glad you have understood that much, and in order for the prosecution to prepare the case certain documents will be required, in order to obtain these documents a representative will have to be appointed and a cost is attached to this,this is just one of the costs which Sharon Matthews may not be in a position to fund You last paragraph contradicts all you have been saying NOW PLEASE GO AWAY tjm01
  • Score: 0

4:45pm Wed 30 Jul 14

Villagecranberry says...

tjm01 wrote:
No she is not on tria I'm glad you have understood that much, and in order for the prosecution to prepare the case certain documents will be required, in order to obtain these documents a representative will have to be appointed and a cost is attached to this,this is just one of the costs which Sharon Matthews may not be in a position to fund

You last paragraph contradicts all you have been saying

NOW PLEASE GO AWAY
You keep telling me to 'go away' then you keep coming back.

You have the wrong end of the stick again and believe anything you read.
[quote][p][bold]tjm01[/bold] wrote: No she is not on tria I'm glad you have understood that much, and in order for the prosecution to prepare the case certain documents will be required, in order to obtain these documents a representative will have to be appointed and a cost is attached to this,this is just one of the costs which Sharon Matthews may not be in a position to fund You last paragraph contradicts all you have been saying NOW PLEASE GO AWAY[/p][/quote]You keep telling me to 'go away' then you keep coming back. You have the wrong end of the stick again and believe anything you read. Villagecranberry
  • Score: 0

11:29am Fri 1 Aug 14

LouisaBrindle says...

Villagecranberry wrote:
Linzi1 wrote:
LINZI BRINDLE nee DOZE
Toumi
Wow Villagecranberry you seem to be very obsessed with my sister in law. Toumi & Carter were false names given to the police & prison! They don't exist!!
[quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Linzi1[/bold] wrote: LINZI BRINDLE nee DOZE[/p][/quote]Toumi[/p][/quote]Wow Villagecranberry you seem to be very obsessed with my sister in law. Toumi & Carter were false names given to the police & prison! They don't exist!! LouisaBrindle
  • Score: 4

11:31am Fri 1 Aug 14

LouisaBrindle says...

LouisaBrindle wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
Linzi1 wrote:
LINZI BRINDLE nee DOZE
Toumi
Wow Villagecranberry you seem to be very obsessed with my sister in law. Toumi & Carter were false names given to the police & prison! They don't exist!!
Ive just got your IP address Villagecranberry
[quote][p][bold]LouisaBrindle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Linzi1[/bold] wrote: LINZI BRINDLE nee DOZE[/p][/quote]Toumi[/p][/quote]Wow Villagecranberry you seem to be very obsessed with my sister in law. Toumi & Carter were false names given to the police & prison! They don't exist!![/p][/quote]Ive just got your IP address Villagecranberry LouisaBrindle
  • Score: 1

12:13pm Fri 1 Aug 14

Louisa Brindle says...

Villagecranberry wrote:
Linzi1 wrote:
LINZI BRINDLE nee DOZE
Toumi
Ive just reported you to the police Village cranberry. What you are doing is harassing my sister in law. Everyone has a right to comment, she isn't commenting about you, she is commenting on articles, so you have no right to stalk & harass her & look her up on line, that's just very weird seeing as you're a total stranger! You could be a rapist for all we know. Leave us alone!
[quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Linzi1[/bold] wrote: LINZI BRINDLE nee DOZE[/p][/quote]Toumi[/p][/quote]Ive just reported you to the police Village cranberry. What you are doing is harassing my sister in law. Everyone has a right to comment, she isn't commenting about you, she is commenting on articles, so you have no right to stalk & harass her & look her up on line, that's just very weird seeing as you're a total stranger! You could be a rapist for all we know. Leave us alone! Louisa Brindle
  • Score: 4

12:19pm Fri 1 Aug 14

Louisa Brindle says...

Villagecranberry wrote:
Linzi1 wrote:
LINZI BRINDLE nee DOZE
Toumi
I have reported you to the police Villagecranberry, what you are doing is stalking & harassing my sister in law. Everyone has the right to make comments on articles, she wasn't commenting about you so for you to LOOK HER UP ON LINE which is staking, then commenting on a name she used is harassment, is just weird & very frightening seeing as you are a complete stranger to her. Leave us alone, we have the right to comment without you harassing & stalking us.
[quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Linzi1[/bold] wrote: LINZI BRINDLE nee DOZE[/p][/quote]Toumi[/p][/quote]I have reported you to the police Villagecranberry, what you are doing is stalking & harassing my sister in law. Everyone has the right to make comments on articles, she wasn't commenting about you so for you to LOOK HER UP ON LINE which is staking, then commenting on a name she used is harassment, is just weird & very frightening seeing as you are a complete stranger to her. Leave us alone, we have the right to comment without you harassing & stalking us. Louisa Brindle
  • Score: 3

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree