Bike ride to close A12 from Redbridge Roundabout to Green Man Roundabout

The road will be closed on Sunday.

The road will be closed on Sunday.

First published in News
Last updated
East London and West Essex Guardian Series: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter, covering Leytonstone and Wanstead. Call me on 07824 530 127

The westbound carriageway of the A12 Eastern Avenue will be closed tomorrow due to a bike ride.

Transport for London (TfL) will close the stretch between the Redbridge Roundabout and the Green Man Roundabout.

Redbridge Lane West will also be closed at its junction with Eastern Avenue (A12).

The road will be closed from midnight tonight for 24 hours due to the London Prudential Bike Ride.

 

Comments (12)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

12:00pm Sat 9 Aug 14

MorrisHickey says...

No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".
No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport". MorrisHickey
  • Score: 3

12:01am Sun 10 Aug 14

ChazFinch says...

Think of the thousands raised for charity!
Think of the thousands raised for charity! ChazFinch
  • Score: -8

7:05am Sun 10 Aug 14

stickmanny says...

MorrisHickey wrote:
No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".
Terrific it was, and no inconvenience from you and your stupid car
[quote][p][bold]MorrisHickey[/bold] wrote: No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".[/p][/quote]Terrific it was, and no inconvenience from you and your stupid car stickmanny
  • Score: -3

7:12am Sun 10 Aug 14

MorrisHickey says...

stickmanny wrote:
MorrisHickey wrote:
No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".
Terrific it was, and no inconvenience from you and your stupid car
But what about you and your bus pass?
[quote][p][bold]stickmanny[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MorrisHickey[/bold] wrote: No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".[/p][/quote]Terrific it was, and no inconvenience from you and your stupid car[/p][/quote]But what about you and your bus pass? MorrisHickey
  • Score: 0

2:07pm Sun 10 Aug 14

Villagecranberry says...

MorrisHickey wrote:
No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".
Get on yer bike Morry?
[quote][p][bold]MorrisHickey[/bold] wrote: No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".[/p][/quote]Get on yer bike Morry? Villagecranberry
  • Score: -3

3:33pm Sun 10 Aug 14

MorrisHickey says...

Villagecranberry wrote:
MorrisHickey wrote:
No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".
Get on yer bike Morry?
So original, Village Idiot.
[quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MorrisHickey[/bold] wrote: No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".[/p][/quote]Get on yer bike Morry?[/p][/quote]So original, Village Idiot. MorrisHickey
  • Score: 2

7:02pm Sun 10 Aug 14

Villagecranberry says...

MorrisHickey wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
MorrisHickey wrote:
No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".
Get on yer bike Morry?
So original, Village Idiot.
So original Mo!
[quote][p][bold]MorrisHickey[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MorrisHickey[/bold] wrote: No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".[/p][/quote]Get on yer bike Morry?[/p][/quote]So original, Village Idiot.[/p][/quote]So original Mo! Villagecranberry
  • Score: -3

7:50pm Sun 10 Aug 14

Villagecranberry says...

Villagecranberry wrote:
MorrisHickey wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
MorrisHickey wrote:
No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".
Get on yer bike Morry?
So original, Village Idiot.
So original Mo!
I tried to compete this year but my chain was so rusty, even a can of WD40 could not lubricate the stiffness, it actually reminded me of you as I tried to get it moving.

Anyhow, how about me and you get a tandem next year? In fact, we could get a tricycle if Stickmanny joins us?

We could be like the Goodies?
[quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MorrisHickey[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MorrisHickey[/bold] wrote: No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".[/p][/quote]Get on yer bike Morry?[/p][/quote]So original, Village Idiot.[/p][/quote]So original Mo![/p][/quote]I tried to compete this year but my chain was so rusty, even a can of WD40 could not lubricate the stiffness, it actually reminded me of you as I tried to get it moving. Anyhow, how about me and you get a tandem next year? In fact, we could get a tricycle if Stickmanny joins us? We could be like the Goodies? Villagecranberry
  • Score: -4

9:43pm Sun 10 Aug 14

VillageIdiot69 says...

MorrisHickey wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
MorrisHickey wrote:
No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".
Get on yer bike Morry?
So original, Village Idiot.
Excuse me, I'm the village idiot ! ;)
[quote][p][bold]MorrisHickey[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MorrisHickey[/bold] wrote: No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".[/p][/quote]Get on yer bike Morry?[/p][/quote]So original, Village Idiot.[/p][/quote]Excuse me, I'm the village idiot ! ;) VillageIdiot69
  • Score: 2

8:43pm Mon 11 Aug 14

stickmanny says...

MorrisHickey wrote:
stickmanny wrote:
MorrisHickey wrote:
No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".
Terrific it was, and no inconvenience from you and your stupid car
But what about you and your bus pass?
Never mind me. You said you were inconvenienced. Couldn't drive your car right? My heart bleeds.
[quote][p][bold]MorrisHickey[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stickmanny[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MorrisHickey[/bold] wrote: No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".[/p][/quote]Terrific it was, and no inconvenience from you and your stupid car[/p][/quote]But what about you and your bus pass?[/p][/quote]Never mind me. You said you were inconvenienced. Couldn't drive your car right? My heart bleeds. stickmanny
  • Score: -5

10:45pm Mon 11 Aug 14

MorrisHickey says...

stickmanny wrote:
MorrisHickey wrote:
stickmanny wrote:
MorrisHickey wrote:
No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".
Terrific it was, and no inconvenience from you and your stupid car
But what about you and your bus pass?
Never mind me. You said you were inconvenienced. Couldn't drive your car right? My heart bleeds.
I said no such thing. Read the comment again when you've calmed down.
[quote][p][bold]stickmanny[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MorrisHickey[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stickmanny[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MorrisHickey[/bold] wrote: No matter how many people are inconvenienced in the name of so-called "sport".[/p][/quote]Terrific it was, and no inconvenience from you and your stupid car[/p][/quote]But what about you and your bus pass?[/p][/quote]Never mind me. You said you were inconvenienced. Couldn't drive your car right? My heart bleeds.[/p][/quote]I said no such thing. Read the comment again when you've calmed down. MorrisHickey
  • Score: 2

8:52am Thu 14 Aug 14

StanE11 says...

Anyone who uses WD40 on their chain is too stupid to ride a bike.
Anyone who uses WD40 on their chain is too stupid to ride a bike. StanE11
  • Score: 3

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree