Chair smashed at Coral Racing in Leytonstone

Suspect 156744

Suspect 156744

First published in News
Last updated
East London and West Essex Guardian Series: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

An image has been released of a man wanted in connection with criminal damage at a bookmaker.

Police want to speak to the suspect after a chair was smashed at Coral Racing in High Road, Leytonstone, at 3.30pm on July 16 - causing £100-worth of damage.

Police say the suspect had just won back £800 he had lost earlier in the day.

Anyone with information is asked contact Waltham Forest police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Comments (14)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:38am Mon 1 Sep 14

Villagecranberry says...

The ugly face of Tessa Jowells 'gambling can be fun' misguided policies.

Where is Stella Creasey's input into this? Half the people using her pet hate Loan Shark shops are forced to do so because of her party's policies.
The ugly face of Tessa Jowells 'gambling can be fun' misguided policies. Where is Stella Creasey's input into this? Half the people using her pet hate Loan Shark shops are forced to do so because of her party's policies. Villagecranberry
  • Score: -5

11:36am Mon 1 Sep 14

T. Watts says...

The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.
The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like. T. Watts
  • Score: 0

11:56am Mon 1 Sep 14

Villagecranberry says...

T. Watts wrote:
The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.
Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?
[quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.[/p][/quote]Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work? Villagecranberry
  • Score: -5

2:14pm Mon 1 Sep 14

hursthill says...

I can't agree that either Cameron or Tessa Jowell have ugly faces. Personally I think the bloke who smashed the chair has an ugly face.

Apparantly he had just won £800. I hate to think what he'd have done had he lost.
I can't agree that either Cameron or Tessa Jowell have ugly faces. Personally I think the bloke who smashed the chair has an ugly face. Apparantly he had just won £800. I hate to think what he'd have done had he lost. hursthill
  • Score: 9

3:07pm Mon 1 Sep 14

Thunderbird4 says...

Villagecranberry wrote:
T. Watts wrote:
The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.
Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?
They are all in it together.
[quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.[/p][/quote]Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?[/p][/quote]They are all in it together. Thunderbird4
  • Score: 1

4:01pm Mon 1 Sep 14

T. Watts says...

Villagecranberry wrote:
T. Watts wrote:
The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.
Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?
You just don't have the trolling magic touch anymore, do you Cornbeefur?

I still think you should go back to the golden days of the darleks and green-toothed lefties on the Orford Rd. We all used to love those.
[quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.[/p][/quote]Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?[/p][/quote]You just don't have the trolling magic touch anymore, do you Cornbeefur? I still think you should go back to the golden days of the darleks and green-toothed lefties on the Orford Rd. We all used to love those. T. Watts
  • Score: 4

6:03pm Mon 1 Sep 14

Villagecranberry says...

T. Watts wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
T. Watts wrote:
The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.
Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?
You just don't have the trolling magic touch anymore, do you Cornbeefur?

I still think you should go back to the golden days of the darleks and green-toothed lefties on the Orford Rd. We all used to love those.
Who?
[quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.[/p][/quote]Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?[/p][/quote]You just don't have the trolling magic touch anymore, do you Cornbeefur? I still think you should go back to the golden days of the darleks and green-toothed lefties on the Orford Rd. We all used to love those.[/p][/quote]Who? Villagecranberry
  • Score: -10

8:44pm Mon 1 Sep 14

jackblack007 says...

Villagecranberry wrote:
T. Watts wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
T. Watts wrote:
The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.
Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?
You just don't have the trolling magic touch anymore, do you Cornbeefur?

I still think you should go back to the golden days of the darleks and green-toothed lefties on the Orford Rd. We all used to love those.
Who?
you, ya pillock
[quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.[/p][/quote]Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?[/p][/quote]You just don't have the trolling magic touch anymore, do you Cornbeefur? I still think you should go back to the golden days of the darleks and green-toothed lefties on the Orford Rd. We all used to love those.[/p][/quote]Who?[/p][/quote]you, ya pillock jackblack007
  • Score: 8

8:54pm Mon 1 Sep 14

Villagecranberry says...

jackblack007 wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
T. Watts wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
T. Watts wrote:
The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.
Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?
You just don't have the trolling magic touch anymore, do you Cornbeefur?

I still think you should go back to the golden days of the darleks and green-toothed lefties on the Orford Rd. We all used to love those.
Who?
you, ya pillock
Nobody can take anything you say seriously after you defended a thief and liar at a well known school.
[quote][p][bold]jackblack007[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.[/p][/quote]Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?[/p][/quote]You just don't have the trolling magic touch anymore, do you Cornbeefur? I still think you should go back to the golden days of the darleks and green-toothed lefties on the Orford Rd. We all used to love those.[/p][/quote]Who?[/p][/quote]you, ya pillock[/p][/quote]Nobody can take anything you say seriously after you defended a thief and liar at a well known school. Villagecranberry
  • Score: 0

10:30pm Mon 1 Sep 14

jackblack007 says...

Villagecranberry wrote:
jackblack007 wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
T. Watts wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
T. Watts wrote:
The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.
Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?
You just don't have the trolling magic touch anymore, do you Cornbeefur?

I still think you should go back to the golden days of the darleks and green-toothed lefties on the Orford Rd. We all used to love those.
Who?
you, ya pillock
Nobody can take anything you say seriously after you defended a thief and liar at a well known school.
no i didnt, i said it was correct she got the sack, now go away and put your toys back in the box , before they put you back in your special padded room.

bless .
[quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]jackblack007[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.[/p][/quote]Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?[/p][/quote]You just don't have the trolling magic touch anymore, do you Cornbeefur? I still think you should go back to the golden days of the darleks and green-toothed lefties on the Orford Rd. We all used to love those.[/p][/quote]Who?[/p][/quote]you, ya pillock[/p][/quote]Nobody can take anything you say seriously after you defended a thief and liar at a well known school.[/p][/quote]no i didnt, i said it was correct she got the sack, now go away and put your toys back in the box , before they put you back in your special padded room. bless . jackblack007
  • Score: 6

10:30pm Mon 1 Sep 14

jackblack007 says...

Villagecranberry wrote:
jackblack007 wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
T. Watts wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
T. Watts wrote:
The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.
Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?
You just don't have the trolling magic touch anymore, do you Cornbeefur?

I still think you should go back to the golden days of the darleks and green-toothed lefties on the Orford Rd. We all used to love those.
Who?
you, ya pillock
Nobody can take anything you say seriously after you defended a thief and liar at a well known school.
no i didnt, i said it was correct she got the sack, now go away and put your toys back in the box , before they put you back in your special padded room.

bless .
[quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]jackblack007[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.[/p][/quote]Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?[/p][/quote]You just don't have the trolling magic touch anymore, do you Cornbeefur? I still think you should go back to the golden days of the darleks and green-toothed lefties on the Orford Rd. We all used to love those.[/p][/quote]Who?[/p][/quote]you, ya pillock[/p][/quote]Nobody can take anything you say seriously after you defended a thief and liar at a well known school.[/p][/quote]no i didnt, i said it was correct she got the sack, now go away and put your toys back in the box , before they put you back in your special padded room. bless . jackblack007
  • Score: 5

11:10pm Mon 1 Sep 14

Villagecranberry says...

jackblack007 wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
jackblack007 wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
T. Watts wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
T. Watts wrote:
The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.
Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?
You just don't have the trolling magic touch anymore, do you Cornbeefur?

I still think you should go back to the golden days of the darleks and green-toothed lefties on the Orford Rd. We all used to love those.
Who?
you, ya pillock
Nobody can take anything you say seriously after you defended a thief and liar at a well known school.
no i didnt, i said it was correct she got the sack, now go away and put your toys back in the box , before they put you back in your special padded room.

bless .
Selective memory again Jacko.
[quote][p][bold]jackblack007[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]jackblack007[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.[/p][/quote]Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?[/p][/quote]You just don't have the trolling magic touch anymore, do you Cornbeefur? I still think you should go back to the golden days of the darleks and green-toothed lefties on the Orford Rd. We all used to love those.[/p][/quote]Who?[/p][/quote]you, ya pillock[/p][/quote]Nobody can take anything you say seriously after you defended a thief and liar at a well known school.[/p][/quote]no i didnt, i said it was correct she got the sack, now go away and put your toys back in the box , before they put you back in your special padded room. bless .[/p][/quote]Selective memory again Jacko. Villagecranberry
  • Score: -8

3:10pm Tue 2 Sep 14

Touchwood says...

jackblack007 wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
jackblack007 wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
T. Watts wrote:
Villagecranberry wrote:
T. Watts wrote:
The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.
Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?
You just don't have the trolling magic touch anymore, do you Cornbeefur?

I still think you should go back to the golden days of the darleks and green-toothed lefties on the Orford Rd. We all used to love those.
Who?
you, ya pillock
Nobody can take anything you say seriously after you defended a thief and liar at a well known school.
no i didnt, i said it was correct she got the sack, now go away and put your toys back in the box , before they put you back in your special padded room.

bless .
Don't encourage 'Cornbeefur' by stooping to his level. He's a disreputable character who spreads untruths like margarine (too mean to use butter!). We're STILL waiting for him to put in a VOLUNTARY appearance at the Pumphouse Museum to lend a hand with 'the old rust buckets'!!
[quote][p][bold]jackblack007[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]jackblack007[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Villagecranberry[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]T. Watts[/bold] wrote: The ugly face of Cameron's austerity Britain, more like.[/p][/quote]Doubt it, these premises have grown ten fold in last 10 years because of the deregulation by Labour. Cameron should do more to revoke this licensing free for all. What are you suggesting anyhow ? That we go back to pre-coalition? Spending like water on public services again and dishing out benefits so generously that people have no incentive to work?[/p][/quote]You just don't have the trolling magic touch anymore, do you Cornbeefur? I still think you should go back to the golden days of the darleks and green-toothed lefties on the Orford Rd. We all used to love those.[/p][/quote]Who?[/p][/quote]you, ya pillock[/p][/quote]Nobody can take anything you say seriously after you defended a thief and liar at a well known school.[/p][/quote]no i didnt, i said it was correct she got the sack, now go away and put your toys back in the box , before they put you back in your special padded room. bless .[/p][/quote]Don't encourage 'Cornbeefur' by stooping to his level. He's a disreputable character who spreads untruths like margarine (too mean to use butter!). We're STILL waiting for him to put in a VOLUNTARY appearance at the Pumphouse Museum to lend a hand with 'the old rust buckets'!! Touchwood
  • Score: 10

4:07pm Thu 4 Sep 14

kirstywright says...

with £800 he needs to buy a decent wig to cover his shiny bounce or get some work done on his ugly boat race
with £800 he needs to buy a decent wig to cover his shiny bounce or get some work done on his ugly boat race kirstywright
  • Score: 2

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree