Send photos, video and news by texting GUARDIAN SERIES to 80360 (cost 10p), or upload here
Fire damages ground floor of Chingford house
A fire engulfed the ground floor of a house.
A person who escaped the blaze before the fire brigade arrived at the address in Ainslie Wood Road, Chingford, at 6.10pm yesterday was treated for minor smoke inhalation by an ambulance crew.
It took firefighters 40 minutes to get the flames under control, which was believed to have been caused by an electrical fault in the house.
The London Ambulance Service said it has not recorded the sex or age of the person its paramedics treated.
Comments are closed on this article.