Waltham Forest's long-awaited relegation from the Ryman North was confirmed on Monday with a 4-3 defeat at Barkingside.

It was visitors Forest who took the lead, L’Hereaux Menga chased a through ball to the byline before beating 'Side goalkeeper Chris Clark who found himself in no man's land.

Menga could have doubled the Forest lead two minutes later, firing over from six yards after Clark had denied Stephen Ikumelo initially.

Lee Scott did increase Forest's advantage before the break, turning and firing low past Clark.

Twenty minutes after the re-start Barkingside got one back when Steve Carvell fired past Ferhat Husseyin with the aid of a deflection.

With 16 minutes to play, former Forest player-coach Matt Waldron headed home the equaliser.

Another free header from Lewis Francis put Barkingside in front for the first time on the night, but the drama was not over.

Immanuel Parry equalised for Forest immediately after when he latched onto Richard Worrell's perfectly-weighted pass.

Just as Forest thought they'd snatched a point, Joe Ellul won a topsy-turvy game, lashing home after Husseyin saved his initial effort.

Forest had given themselves an extended stay of execution on Saturday, winning 2-1 at Erith & Belvedere.

A goal from midfielder Ben Long put Forest ahead after three minutes of the meeting between the bottom two.

The Deres levelled on half time when defender Jordan Clark headed home.

With eight minutes left to play, Forest skipper Menga finished at the back post, condemning the Deres to relegation.

Redbridge could not build on their recent run on Tuesday as they were beaten 4-2 by Harlow Town.

Harlow took the lead after eight minutes with Alex Read tapping home Junior Dadson's cross.

The lead was doubled on 20 minutes when Read dashed through to score his 50th of the season.

Stephen Good pulled one back for Redbridge before Emiel Aiken got a second before the break.

Eight minutes into the second-half Dadson put Harlow back in front, before Leon Antoine thrashed home a fourth three minutes later.

On Saturday Redbridge had beaten strugglers Wroxham 4-0.

Despite their resounding win, it took the Motormen until the 70th minute to open the scoring.

Aiken got the opener for Redbridge, pulling the ball across the face of goal and beyond Wroxham keeper Robert Juhasz via a deflection.

The second came just three minutes later when Good whipped the ball in for Daniel Francis to turn home.

In the 88th minute Redbridge helped themselves to a third, Ben Bradbury picking the ball up from outside the penalty area and driving into the top corner.

The rout was completed in the 90th minute, Bradburg slipping in Francis to slot beyond Juhasz.

Waltham Abbey hit five unanswered goals against bottom of the table Erith and Belvedere on Tuesday evening.

An early goal from Darrelle Russell put the home team ahead with the striker scoring again after Ayrton Coley made it 2-0.

The fourth and fifth came either side of the half time, with Marvin Samuels getting his first with a header in the 40th minute and then his second with a delicate chip over the keeper in the 55th minute.

The Abbey had previously extended their winless run to six on Saturday, going down 2-0 at home to Barkingside.

Carvell opened the scoring after 11 minutes with his sixth of the season.

A minute after half-time, Andy Edwards secured the victory with his eighth of the season.