- Leyton Orient suffer a devastating play-off final defeat as they are beaten 4-3 on penalties.
- The O's did have the upper hand in the shoot-out at one stage after Jamie Jones had saved Lee Frecklington's effort. However, it's the Millers who are going up after Mathieu Baudry and Chris Dagnall saw their spot-kicks saved.
- The final ended all-square at 2-2 so extra-time was required.
- Rotherham levelled the game with an hour gone though, thanks to a brace from former O Alex Revell, the second a magnificent strike from 30 yards.
- Orient had led 2-0 at half-time thanks to a stunning opening goal from Moses Odubajo, quickly followed by a second from Dean Cox.
Comments are closed on this article.