TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1190652
THE COPPICE EN2 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential gas works on The Coppice EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (THE COPPICE EN2) (No.2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 29 May 2019 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on The Coppice for approximately 45 metres from its junction with Old Park Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 10 June 2019 and will continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be;
-Westbound via; The Coppice, Haselwood Drive, Crescent Road, Old Park Road, Windmill Hill, Slades Hill, Old Park View
- Eastbound via; Old Park View, Slades Hill, Windmill Hill, Waverley Road, Crescent Road, Haselwood Drive, The Coppice.
Access will be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 5 June 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation