BRIMSDOWN AVENUE, OSBORNE ROAD, EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1190654
BRIMSDOWN AVENUE, OSBORNE ROAD, EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highways Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential gas works on Brimsdown Avenue & Osborne Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Brimsdown Avenue & Osborne Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit vehicles from waiting and loading on Brimsdown Avenue & Osborne Road EN3, in the London Borough of Enfield, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate on the dates and times as specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case.
Dated 8 June 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation SCHEDULE
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Brimsdown Avenue - between the common boundaries of Nos. 15/17 to 21/23 and 24/26 to
Osborne Road - from its junction with Brimsdown Avenue on both the northern and southern sides for approximately 30 metres
Coming into operation 2
16 June 2019 for 1 day or until works are completed 16 June 2019 for 1 day or until works are completed
Diversion Route 3