HIGH STREET EN3 AT JUNCTION WITH NAGS HEAD ROAD AND SOUTHBURY ROAD -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1203813
HIGH STREET EN3 AT JUNCTION WITH NAGS HEAD ROAD AND SOUTHBURY ROAD -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 3472.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway improvement works at the junction of High Street, Nags Head Road and Southbury Road, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (High Street EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) (No. 1) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering, proceeding, waiting or loading in the section of High Street EN3 specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles. Access will be maintained for residents for the duration of the works as far as practicable.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 17 June 2019 and continue until 7 September 2019 or until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 2 of the Schedule to this notice.
Dated 12 June 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
High Street EN3, between junction with Nags Head Road/ Southbury Road and point in line with common boundary of 317/319 High Street EN3.
Southbury Road, A10, Carterhatch Lane, Hertford Road, High Street and vice versa;