PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSON'S PARKING PLACE(SNotice ID: WAT1214626
PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSON'S PARKING PLACE(S) -ALLENDALE ROAD ENS, ALPHA ROAD N18, ASPEN WAY ENS, BARNARD ROAD EN1, BARCLAY ROAD N18, BRADLEY ROAD EN3, CATISFIELD ROAD EN3, CAVENDISH CLOSE N18, COCKER ROAD EN3, CHELMSFORD ROAD N14, CHURCHBURY ROAD EN1, CRANLEY GARDENS N13, DENDRIDGE CLOSE EN1, DERBY ROAD EN3, DONCASTER ROAD N9, DUNHOLME GREEN N9, EASTFIELD ROAD EN3, ELMCROFT AVENUE N9, ELSTREE GARDENS N9, GILBERT STREET EN3, GROSVENOR ROAD N9, GROVE ROAD WEST EN3, HAZELWOOD LANE N13, HAWTHORN ROAD N18, HENLEY ROAD N18, KINGSWAY EN3, LOPEN ROAD N18, NIGHTINGALE ROAD N9, RICHMOND CRESCENT N9, OLLERTON ROAD N11 (ADDITIONAL 0.5 METRE) PARK AVENUE N13, PRINCES AVENUE N13 (ADDITIONAL 0.5 METREJRIDLER ROAD EN1, RAYNHAM AVENUE N18, ROUNDHIL DRIVE EN2, ST EDMUNDS ROAD N9, SANDHURST ROAD N9, SLADES RISE EN2, THE VINERIES N14, TOTTENHALL ROAD N13, UCKFIELD ROAD ENS, UNITY ROAD ENS WELLINGTON AVENUE N9, WESTBOURNE PLACE N9, WINDMILL ROAD N18, WINDSOR ROAD N13,
REVOKED PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES - ALDERMANS HILL N13 (BAY IN GROVELANDS ROAD)149, CEDAR ROAD EN2 154, CULLODEN ROAD EN2 012, FERNDALE ROAD ENS 032, KINGSWAY ENS 035, GREEN LANES N21 (BAY IN FIRS LANE)050, SEYMOUR ROAD N9 039, SNELLS PARK N18 061, SOUTHFIELD ROAD ENS 122, SUNNYSIDE ROAD NORTH N9 110, WILBURY WAY N18 095 AND WHITTINGTON ROAD N22 025.
REVOKED DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES - ALPHA ROAD N18, ALSTON ROAD N18, ASHDOWN ROAD ENS, BELSIZE AVENUE N13, BERKSHIRE GARDENS N13, BOUNCES ROAD N9, BRADLEY ROAD ENS, BYRON TERRACE, HERTFORD ROAD N9, CATISFIELD ROAD ENS, CAUSEYWARE ROAD N9, CHASE ROAD N14, CHURCHBURY ROAD EN1, CHURCH STREET N9, CLIVE ROAD EN1, CORNWALLIS GROVE N9, CRADDOCK ROAD EN1, DURANTS ROAD EN3, ELMDALE ROAD EN3, FAIRBROOK CLOSE N13, HAZELBURY LANE N9, HASELBURY ROAD N9, HENDERSON ROAD N9, HOPPERS ROAD N21, JAMES STREET EN1, KINGSWAY EN3, LEIGHTON ROAD EN1, MONTAGU ROAD N18, MYRTLE ROAD N13, NATAL ROAD N11, NELSON ROAD N9, PRINCES AVENUE N13, RAYNHAM AVENUE N18, THE LARCHES N13, ULSTER GARDENS N13, WAKEFIELD ROAD N11, WARWICK ROAD N11 AND WINCHESTER ROAD N9.
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8379 4830.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield (the Council) propose to make the Enfield (Free Parking Places) (Personalised Disabled Persons) (No. *) Order 2019 and the Enfield (Free Parking Places) (Disabled Persons) (No. *) Order 2019 under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to:
(a) designate a personalised disabled person's parking place in the streets specified in the first paragraph of the heading to this Notice in which a disabled person's vehicle which displays a valid personalised disabled person's parking place permit issued by the Council, may be left therein;
(b) remove certain personalised disabled persons' parking places in the streets specified in the second paragraph of the heading to this Notice, which are no longer required; and
(c) remove certain disabled persons' parking places in the streets specified in the third paragraph of the heading to this Notice, which are no longer required.
3. A copy of the proposed Orders and of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Orders can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive. (Note: If you wish to discuss the proposals in more detail with a Council officer, please ring the above-mentioned telephone number to arrange a mutually convenient time).
4. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Orders, or make any other representations in respect of it should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG1410 by 10 July 2019, or by e-mail to
Note: Should you wish to discuss the proposals in more detail with a Council officer, please ring the above-mentioned telephone number to arrange a mutually convenient time.
5. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press or to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 19 June 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation