TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1222057
GREEN LANES N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highways Services on 020 8379 6188.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential footway works on Green Lanes N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Green Lanes N13) (No.5)(Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit vehicular traffic from entering or proceeding at its junction with Aldermans Hill, in the London Borough of Enfield, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to buses, works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation at any time on 8 July 2019 and will continue in force for 1 week or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Green Lanes N13, Fox Lane, Bourne Hill, The Bourne, High Street N14, The Green N14, Cannon Hill, Aldermans Hill.
Dated 26 June 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation