MOLLISON AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1249591
MOLLISON AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 4725.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential carriageway re-surfacing on Mollison Avenue EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Mollison Avenue EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Mollison Avenue EN3, from its junction with Jeffreys Road roundabout, southbound for approximately 50 metres, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 18/19 July 2019 and would continue in force for 2 nights between the hours of 8pm-6am or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; Mollison Avenue EN3, Nags Head Road, Southbury Road, A406 Great Cambridge Road, Bullsmore lane, Mollison Avenue EN1.
Dated 10 July 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation