GREEN LANES N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF CYCLISTSNotice ID: WAT1269601
GREEN LANES N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF CYCLISTS
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Thames Water works on Green Lanes N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Green Lanes) (No.5)(Temporary Restriction of Cyclists) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit cyclists from entering or proceeding on the cycle lane on Green Lanes from outside Nos. 281-285 for approximately 60 metres northbound, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 29 July 2019 and will continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibition remains in force, cyclists will be required to:
(i) dismount and walk for the length of the works; or
(ii) use the carriageway to cycle Dated 24 July 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation