SOUTH STREET EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1269831
SOUTH STREET EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highways Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on South Street EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (South Street EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit vehicles from entering or proceeding on South Street EN3, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate on the dates and times as specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access for residents would be maintained as far as works allow.
Dated 24 July 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation SCHEDULE
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
South Street, between its junction with Alma Road and Woodall Road.
Coming into operation 2
5 August 2019 for 5 nights between the hours of 12am midnight - 5am or until works are completed.
26 August 2019 for 5 nights between the hours of
12am midnight - 5am
or until works
are completed; and
5 September 2019
for 5 nights between
the hours of
10pm - 5am until works
Diversion Route _3
South Street, Scotland Green Road, Curzon Avenue, Napier Road, Alma Road, South Street and
South Street, Scotland Green Road, Curzon Avenue, Napier Road, Alma Road, South Street and vice versa.
South Street, between its junction with Woodhall Road and Scotland Green Road