LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (CLIFTON AVENUE/TAVISTOCK AVENUE) (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) (NO. 1) ORDER 2019Notice ID: WAT1273225
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (CLIFTON AVENUE/TAVISTOCK AVENUE) (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) (NO. 1) ORDER 2019
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that it intends on making an Order to ensure access and egress is maintained for construction traffic at a redevelopment site in a safe and efficient manner, in Tavistock Avenue E17 and Clifton Avenue E17.
2. The general effect of the Order would be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to restrict vehicles (except works vehicles) from waiting or loading, for any purpose, between 8 a.m. and 6.30 p.m. Mondays to Saturdays inclusive, in the sections of roads mentioned in the Schedule to this notice;
3. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
4. Certain parking spaces in the roads mentioned in the Schedule to this Notice will be suspended to aid the flow of construction traffic. Vehicles will be banned from parking on these suspended parking spaces during the times where waiting and loading restrictions are provided in their place (vehicles disregarding these suspensions will be removed).
5. The Order would come into operation on 8th August 2019 and will be valid for 18 months, or until the said works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
6. The restrictions mentioned in paragraph 2 would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used in connection with the said works.
Dated 25th July 2019
Mr K Valavan
Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Neighbourhoods, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS
1. Clifton Avenue (CA) E17 - north side -
a. between a point 14 metres east opposite the common boundary of No. 8 and 9 CA and a point 26 metres west of that said common boundary; and
b. from a point 7 metres north-west of the common boundary of No. 1 CA and No. 32a Blackhorse Lane (rear) north-west for a distance of 4 metres;
2. Tavistock Avenue (TA) E17 -
a. north side - between a point 2 metres west of the common boundary of Nos. 27 and 29 TA and the common boundary Nos. 13 and 15 TA; and
b. south side -
i. between a point 2 metres west of the common boundary of Nos. 27 and 29 TA and a point 0.9 metres east of a point opposite the common boundary Nos. 19 and 21 TA;
ii. between a point 10 metres east of the east kerb line of Blackhorse Lane, eastward for 10 metres.