LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST FOREST ROAD E17 AND ASSOCIATED SIDE ROADS BETWEEN SHERNHALL STREET AND CLIFFORD ROAD CONVERSION OF PART TIME WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS TO WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS OPERATING AT ALL TIMES AND MINOR CORRECTIONS TO EXISTING ORDERSNotice ID: WAT1273229
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST FOREST ROAD E17 AND ASSOCIATED SIDE ROADS BETWEEN SHERNHALL STREET AND CLIFFORD ROAD CONVERSION OF PART TIME WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS TO WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS OPERATING AT ALL TIMES AND MINOR CORRECTIONS TO EXISTING ORDERS The Waltham Forest (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. *) Order 2019 The Waltham Forest (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. *) Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough ot Waltham Forest (the Council) proposes to make the above-mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be:
(a) on the both sides of Forest Road E17 to convert all single yellow line waiting and loading restrictions between a point 12.5 metres east of the western flank wall of No. 740 Forest Road and a point opposite the common boundary of Nos. 799 and 801 Forest Road to double yellow line "at any time" waiting and loading restrictions; and
(b) make minor amendments to existing Orders to accurately reflect certain waiting restrictions already existing on the highway operating between 8am and 6.30pm Mondays to Saturdays, on both sides of -St John's Road E17 and Clifford Road E17 - at their junctions with Forest Road adjacent the Petrol Station. No changes will be made on street with regards to these restrictions mentioned.
3. A copy of each of the Orders, the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Orders and plans showing the locations and effect of the Orders and measures can be Inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of 6 weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders, at (a) The Information Desk, Town Hall, Forest Road, Walthamstow, E17; and (b) The Reception Desk, London Borough of Waltham Forest, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS.
4. Any person desiring to object to the proposals or to make any other representation should send a statement In writing of either their objection and the grounds thereof or of their representation to Traffic Orders, Neighbourhoods, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS quoting the scheme name T37(19) - Thorpe Coombe s278 highway improvements by the end of a period of 21 days from the date on which this Notice is published. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made.
5. For more information please telephone 020 8496 3000, quoting reference Traffic Orders and T37(19) Thorpe Coombe s278 highway improvements
Dated 25th July 2019
Mr. K. Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Neighbourhoods, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS.