STOCKINGSWATER LANE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1293987
STOCKINGSWATER LANE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential gas works on Stockingswater Lane EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Stockingswater Lane EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Stockingswater Lane at its junction with Mollison Avenue EN3, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 19 August 2019 and would continue in force for 2 weeks or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via; Mollison Avenue, Braithwaite Road.
Dated 7 August 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation