LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (VARIOUS ROADS) (STRUCTURAL PROGRAMME) (VARIOUS MEASURES) (NO. 2) ORDER 2019 (TT23(1))Notice ID: WAT1335906
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (VARIOUS ROADS) (STRUCTURAL PROGRAMME) (VARIOUS MEASURES) (NO. 2) ORDER 2019 (TT23(1))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 5th September 2019 It made an Order to enable carriageway resurfacing and lining works to be carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
2. The general effect of the Order will be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to prohibit vehicles (except works vehicles) from entering, proceeding, waiting or loading for any purpose, at any time, in:
CHAPEL END WARD
Fulbourne Road, E17 (estimated between 2-24 Nov 19)
James Lane, E11 (estimated between 5-27 Oct 19)
LEA BRIDGE WARD
Argall Avenue, E10 Staffa Road, E10 Argall Way, E10 (estimated between 14 Sept - 29 Sept 19)
3. No person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter, proceed, wait or load for any purpose, at any time, within 15 metres of the junction of any road adjoining the roads or sections of roads contained in paragraph 2 above.
4. Whilst works are being carried out in any roads or parts of roads mentioned in this Notice any one way working or no-entry prohibitions in any of those roads or any road adjoining those roads may be temporarily suspended.
5. Whilst the prohibitions referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 above remain in force, alternative routes for traffic would be indicated by traffic signs.
6. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
7. The prohibitions mentioned above would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used -
(a) in connection with the said works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes (if the works allow) if the observance of the prohibitions would be likely to hinder the use of that vehicle for that purpose; provided that this exemption shall not apply if the vehicle is being used in such a manner or at such a time as to be likely to endanger any person
3. The Order will come into operation on 5th September 2019 and would be valid for a maximum period of 18 months or until the works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
Dated 5th September 2019
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Neighbourhoods, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS