PARK CRESCENT EN2 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1346905
PARK CRESCENT EN2 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential telecoms works on Park Crescent EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Park Crescent EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Park Crescent from its junction with London Road to a point in line with the rear access of No.89 London Road as and when directed by signange.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 24 September 2019 and would continue in force for 3 days between the hours of 9.30am-3.30 until works are completed. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
- Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; London Road - Walsingham Road
Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 11 September 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation