LINKS SIDE EN2 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1369973
LINKS SIDE EN2 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Links Side EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Links Side EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from:
i) entering or proceeding on Links Side between its junction with Linkside Close and the common boundaries of Nos. 51/53; as and when directed by signage;
ii) Waiting and loading on Link Side between the common boundaries of Nos. 26 and 32 and Nos. 49 and 59 as and when directed by signage;
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 9 October 2019 and would continue in force for 5 days until works are completed. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Bincote Road, Enfield Road and Links Side and vice versa.
Dated 25 September 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation