HARINGEY COUNCIL FARRER ROAD AND PARK AVENUE SOUTH: EXPERIMENTAL BANNED LEFT TURNS T46 The Haringey (Prescribed Routes) (No. 2A) Experimental Traffic Order 2019Notice ID: WAT1386971
HARINGEY COUNCIL FARRER ROAD AND PARK AVENUE SOUTH: EXPERIMENTAL BANNED LEFT TURNS T46 The Haringey (Prescribed Routes) (No. 2A) Experimental Traffic Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Haringey ('the Council') on 1st October 2019 made the above-mentioned experimental Order under sections 9 and 10 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended ('the 1984 Act').
2. The general effect of the experimental Order will be to prohibit all vehicles except pedal cycles proceeding in the streets listed in column (1) below from turning left into the streets listed in column (2) below at any time:-
FARRER ROAD N8
PARK AVENUE SOUTH N8
PARK ROAD N8
PARK ROAD N8
Police and emergency services vehicles would be exempt from the restrictions referred to above.
3. CopiesoftheexperimentalOrder,whichwillcomeintoforceon9thOctober2019, of the Council's statement of reasons for making the experimental Order, together with a plan and supporting documents showing the location and effect of the experimental Order may be either:- inspected during normal office hours throughout the period the experimental Order remains in force, at the Reception Desk, Alexandra House, 10 Station Road, Wood Green, London N22 7TR; or viewed online at www.haringey.gov.uk/traffic_orders.
4. The council will in due course be considering whether the provisions of the experimental Order should be continued in force indefinitely by means of a permanent Order made under section 6 of the 1984 Act. Anyone wishing to object to the making of the permanent Order or make any other representation regarding the scheme would have 6 months to do so, starting from the date the experimental Order comes into force (or, if any of the experimental Order are varied by a subsequent Order or modified pursuant to section 10(2) of the 1984 Act, from the date that variation Order or modification comes into force), should send a statement in writing to: the Traffic Management Group, River Park House, 1st Floor, 225 High Road, Wood Green, London N22 8HQ or by e-mail to email@example.com quoting reference T46. Please note that if you wish to object to the scheme you must state the grounds on which your objection is made.
5. Under the requirements of current access to information legislation, any letter or e-mail sent to the Council in response to this Notice may be subject to publication or disclosure, or both, including communication to other persons affected.
6. Anyone wishing to question the validity of the experimental Order or of any provision therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the 1984 Act or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulations made thereunder have not been complied with in relation to the experimental Order may, within 6 weeks of the date on which the experimental Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 2nd October 2019 Ann Cunningham Head of Operations