OSTLIFFE ROAD N13 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1418650
OSTLIFFE ROAD N13 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential telecom works on Ostliffe Road N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Ostliffe Road N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Ostliffe Road N13 from its junction with Chequers Way to its junction with the A10 Great Cambridge Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 28 October 2019 and will continue in force until for 4 days until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Ostliffe Road, Chequers Way, Pasteur Gardens, A10 Great Cambridge Road. Access will be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 23 October 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation