LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: WAT1458188
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
THE WALTHAM FOREST (LARKSHALL ROAD E4) (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) (NO. 1) ORDER 2019 (TT29(19))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that it intends on making an Order to enable a new gas main to be installed to the Naseberry Court redevelopment site in a safe and efficient manner.
2. The general effect of the Order would be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to restrict vehicles (except works vehicles) from waiting or loading, for any purpose, "at any time", in Larkshall Road E4 - both sides - between Nos. 394 and 438 Larkshall Road (junction with southern arm of Coolgardie Avenue E4) (including both sides of the central reservation between these points);
3. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
4. The Order would come into operation on 28th November 2019 and will be valid for 12 months, or until the said works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
5. The restrictions mentioned in paragraph 2 would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used in connection with the said works.
Dated 14th November 2019
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS