LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FORESTNotice ID: WAT1483484
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS, CHANGES TO THE PROVISION OF PARKING PLACES, BUS LANE MINOR CORRECTIONS TO EXISTING ORDERS, CLARIFICATION OF ALL CARPARK RESTRICTIONS (MINOR BATCH 6) (T63(19)) The Waltham Forest (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. *) Order 201* The Waltham Forest (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment *) Order 201* The Waltham Forest (Off-Street Parking Places) (Amendment No. *) Order 201* The Waltham Forest (Prescribed Routes) (Blackhorse Village No. 2/2017) (Amendment No. 1) Traffic Order 2019 The Waltham Forest (Bus Lane) (Amendment No. *) Traffic Order 201* The Waltham Forest (Prescribed Routes) (Blackhorse Village Area Nos. 4 and 5 and Hoe Street Area No. 1/2017) (Amendment No. 1) Traffic Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest (hereinafter termed "the Council") propose to make the above-mentioned Orders under sections 6, 35, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (RTRA), as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to introduce double yellow lines (dyls) ("at any time" waiting restrictions) in the lengths of roads specified in the Schedule to this Notice (in some cases this would involve extending lengths of existing double yellow lines and/or converting single yellow lines);
3. The general effect of the Orders in other roads and off-street areas will be to, in:
(a) Queen's Road E11 (QU) - north-east side - convert 5 metres of single yellow line waiting restriction to a permit parking place outside Nos. 10 and 12 QU for LSW permit holders only operating Mondays to Fridays 10am to 4pm;
(b) Wallwood Road (WLL) E11 - south-east side - convert 6.6 metre disabled person's parking place to a permit parking space outside No. 35 WLL for LSW permit holders only operating Mondays to Fridays 10am to 4pm where disabled parking is no longer required
(c) remove all marked-out permit parking places in Ive Farm Lane E10 and Villers Close E10 (except the specific parking places on the footway at the junction of the two roads mentioned) and convert these two roads to an area where parking is allowed for OL permit holders only past a point where entry sign plates are shown. There will be no changes to no-waiting restrictions within the area beyond the 'Permit Parking beyond this point' signs. Times of operation within the area will operate to the existing OL CPZ times (except where waiting restrictions exist with times of operation different to the surrounding zone as shown by upright signs);
(d) Osier Way E10 (OS) E10 - north-west side - convert a section of OL CPZ permit parking area situated outside Nos. 26 and 28 OS to a Free Short Stay parking place for a maximum stay of 3 hours and no return within 2 hours between the hours of 8am and 6.30pm - Mondays to Fridays inclusive to allow for short term parking for allotment visitors;
(e) Clarendon Road E11 (CL) - south-east side - convert a 6 metre permit parking place to single yellow line waiting restriction operating Mondays to Fridays 10am to 4pm outside No. 13 CL to allow for a new drop kerb access;
(f) Cann Hall Road E11 (CN) - north-west side - convert 1 metre of permit parking space to double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions outside No. 2 CN from it boundary with No. 4 in a south-westerly direction to ensure adequate space is provided for pedestrians on the footway where an electric mains feeder apparatus reduces walking space but cannot be relocated;
(g) Forest Road E17 - south-west side - amend the Order of an existing bus lane so that entry is prohibited between a point 32 metres south-west of the south-west kerb line of Wolsey Avenue and a point 1 metre south-west of the northeast flank wall of No. 274 Forest Road (exemptions and times of operation will remain unchanged - no changes to road markings);
(h) St John's Road E17 - east side - convert FR permit parking space situated between a point outside the common boundary of Nos. 84 and 86 St John's Road northward to a point opposite the northern kerb line of Spruce Hills Road to double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions (a temporary single yellow line waiting restriction currently in this location, in place of permanent parking space, will no longer apply as and when works in Warburton Terrace cease (where a suitable pathway for plant vehicles accessing the site via St John's Road was required));
(i) remove the option to return to any council operated carpark in the same day after either the expiry of paid for time or after the maximum stay for paid for time has been reached.
Information about parking compliance is displayed on the Council's terms and conditions information board within the
aforementioned car park.
(j) in Vallentin Road (VL) E17 - south side -
(i) convert the times of operation of all single yellow line waiting restrictions situated between Nos. 2 and 70 VL from Mon-Fri 10am to 4pm to the new times and days of Mon-Sat 7am to 7pm inclusive;
(ii) convert whole WSN permit parking places to single yellow line waiting restrictions operating Mon-Sat 7am to 7pm inclusive in the following locations:
a. between the common boundary of Nos. 30 and 32 and 36 and 38 VL;
b. between the common boundary of Nos. 38 and 40 and 40 and 42 VL;
c. between the common boundary of Nos. 48 and 50 and 52 and 54 VL;
d. between Nos. 70 and 72 and a point 2.5 metres east of the eastern wall of No. 80 VL (k) in Station Road E4 (STN) - north-west side
(i) extend double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions outside No. 104 STN south-west by 2.5 metres;
(ii) relocate a disabled person's parking place outside No. 104 STN south-west by 2.5 metres
(Hi) reduce a Pay by Phone (Cashless) parking place outside No. 104 STN south-west by 2.5 metres
(iv) remove Pay by Phone parking space and relocate a disabled person's parking place outside No. 108 and 110 STN north-east by 6.6 metres
(v) relocate displaced Pay by Phone parking space (see (k)(iv) above) outside No. 110 and 112 STN south-west by 6.6 metres (I) Fladgate Road E11 (FL) E11 - south-west side - convert a 6.4 metre section of GM CPZ permit parking space situated
outside No. 18 FL to disabled person's parking place operating "at any time"; and (m) Greenway Avenue E17 (GW) - south-west side - convert 11.5 metres of double yellow line "at any time" waiting restriction to permit parking space outside Nos. 4 and 6 GW for WSE permit holders only operating Mondays to Fridays 10am to 4pm;
4. FURTHER NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council under the same RTRA sections mentioned in paragraph 1 propose to make minor amendments to existing Traffic Orders in relation to a prohibition to all vehicular traffic in the roads or parts of road mentioned in The Waltham Forest (Prescribed Routes) (Blackhorse Village No. 2) Traffic Order 2017; and The Waltham Forest (Prescribed Routes) (Blackhorse Village Area Nos. 4 and 5 and Hoe Street Area No. 1 (Traffic Order 2017 (No
changes will be made on street);
5. Copies of the Orders, the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Orders and of plans showing the locations and effect of the Orders can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of 6 weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or the Council decides not to make the Orders, at (a) the Information Desk, Town Hall, Forest Road, Walthamstow, E17 The Reception Desk and (b) the London Borough of Waltham Forest, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS.
6. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Orders or to make any other representation should send a statement in writing of either their objection and the grounds thereof or of their representation to Traffic Orders, Engineering Design, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS, quoting reference T63(19) - LBWF Minor Batch 6 by the end of a period of 21 days from the date on which this Notice is published. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made.
For more information please telephone 020 8496 3000, quoting reference Traffic Orders T63(19) - LBWF Minor Batch 6. Dated 28th November 2019
Mr. K. Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS. SCHEDULE
Ive Farm Close E10 (or the unnamed access road leading to the Leisure Centre situated at the south-western extremity of Ive Farm Close E10) - the whole area
Ive Farm Lane E10 - leading to the Leisure Centre situated at the south-western extremity of Ive Farm Lane E10 - the whole area James Lane E11 - south-east side - south-east arm - between its junctions with Whipps Cross Road and its north-west arm (opposite the north-easternmost entrance/exit to the North East London NHS trust - Woodbury) - the remainder of that south-east arm Balgonie Road (BG) E4 - south-east side - between a point 4.5 metres south-west of the north-east wall of No. 1 BG, north-eastward for a distance of 9.4 metres;
St John's Road E17 - east side - between a point outside the common boundary of Nos. 84 and 86 St John's Road northward to a point opposite the northern kerb line of Spruce Hills Road
Warburton Terrace (WT) E17 - the east to west arm situated between Nos. 108 and 114 Sturge Avenue - the whole road (except on its north side from a point 8 metres south-west of the south-west kerb line of Sturge Avenue and a point opposite the west facing wall of No. 11 WT)
Warburton Terrace E17 - the north to south arm - east side - between a point 9 metres north of the northern kerb line of the east to west arm situated between Nos. 10 and 11 WT and a point 9 metres south of the southern kerb line of that said arm