LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (HIGHAM STATION AVENUE) (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) (NO. 1) ORDER 2019 (1728(19))Notice ID: WAT1483414
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (HIGHAM STATION AVENUE) (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) (NO. 1) ORDER 2019 (1728(19))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 28th November 2019 It made an Order to ensure access and egress for construction traffic is maintained in a safe and efficient manner to and from a redevelopment site in Lena Kennedy Close E4.
2. The general effect of the Order would be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to restrict vehicles (except works vehicles) from waiting or loading, for any purpose, between 9.30 a.m. and 3.00 p.m. Mondays to Saturdays inclusive, in the section of road mentioned in the Schedule to this notice;
3. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
4. The Order will come into operation on 28th November 2019 and will be valid for 18 months, or until the said works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
5. The restrictions mentioned in paragraph 2 would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used in connection with the said works.
Dated 28th November 2019
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident
Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS
Higham Station Avenue (HSA) E4 -
a. north side - for a distance of 15.6 metres outside Oak Court No. 111 HSA (between the access road to Oak Court eastwards for 15.6 metres); and
b. south side - between a point 13.5 metres east of the common boundary of Nos. 107 and 109 HSA eastwards for a distance of 5 metres