LEYTONSTONE REGION (MINOR BATCH 5) WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS, REMOVAL OF PAY BY PHONE PARKING PLACE EXTENSION OF 20 M.P.H SPEED LIMIT (T59(19)Notice ID: WAT1511729
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST
LEYTONSTONE REGION (MINOR BATCH 5)
WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS, REMOVAL OF PAY BY PHONE PARKING PLACE EXTENSION OF 20 M.P.H SPEED LIMIT (T59(19)
The Waltham Forest (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. 18) Order 2019 The Waltham Forest (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment 19) Order 2019 The Waltham Forest (20 m.p.h. Speed Limit) No.10 Speed Limit Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest (hereinafter termed "the Council') on 12th December 2019 made the above-mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49, 84 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (RTRA), as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to:
(a) In Harvey Road E11 (HV) - south side - convert (remove) the whole Pay by Phone parking place outside the north facing flank wall of No. 638 High Road, Leytonstone and replace with double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions;
(b) In Montague Road E11 -
(i) provide double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions:
a. east side - for a distance of (fado) 13.5 metres outside Nos. 1 to 117 Fred Wigg tower;
b. east side - fado 13.5 metres outside Nos. 1 to 117 John Walsh tower;
(ii) reduce double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions:
a. west side - fado 3.25 metres outside the east flank wall of No. 96 Landsdowne Road
b. west side - fado 3.25 metres outside the east flank wall of No. 63 Landsdowne Road
(Mi) east side - reduce an unrestricted single yellow line from a point 7 metres north of the northern kerb line of Briscoe Close northwards by 4.25 metres and replace with an extension of free parking space partly on the footway (within bay markings); and
(c) extend the maximum speed limit of 20 m.p.h. in High Road, Leytonstone (HRL) - between a point outside No. 795 HRL to its border with the London Borough of Newham;
(d) extend a 20 m.p.h. speed limit in Leytonstone to include the following roads or parts of roads:
a. Gilbert Street E15, Oakland Road E15, Snowberry Close E15 and Morris Road E15
b. Crownfield Road E15; and
c. Burgess Road E15, Edith Road E15 and Dunmow Road E15
- from their respective junction with Crownfield Road to the borough boundary.
3. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation from 12th December 2019 and all other relevant documents can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the expiration of a period of 6 weeks from that date, at: (a) The Information Desk, Town Hall, Forest Road, Walthamstow, E17; and (b) Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS.
4. Any person desiring to question the validity of either of the Orders or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulations made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks of the making of the Orders, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 12th December 2019
Mr. K. Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS.