LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (HYLANDS ROAD E17) (TEMPORARY TRAFFIC MEASURES) (NO. 1) ORDER 2020 (TT32(19))Notice ID: WAT1545367
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (HYLANDS ROAD E17) (TEMPORARY TRAFFIC MEASURES) (NO. 1) ORDER 2020 (TT32(19))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 9th January 2020 it made an Order to ensure access and egress for construction traffic is maintained in a safe and efficient manner to and from a redevelopment site in a section of Hylands Road E17.
2. The general effect of the Order will be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, prohibit vehicles from entering, proceeding, waiting or loading, for any purpose, at any time, in Hylands Road E17 - its easternmost north to south arm - from its junction with its east to west arm - southward - to its southernmost extremity (except works vehicles).
3. Vehicular access to properties affected by these temporary measures will be maintained wherever possible, subject to the extent and operation of the closures.
4. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above remain in force, advance warning signage shall be in place.
6. The prohibitions mentioned above would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used -
(a) in connection with the said works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes (if the works allow) if the observance of the prohibitions would be likely to hinder the use of that vehicle for that purpose; provided, that this exemption shall not apply if the vehicle is being used in such a manner or at such a time as to be likely to endanger any person.
7. The Order will come into operation on 9th January 2020 and will be valid for 18 months, or until the said works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
Dated 9th January 2020
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS