LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (RAMSAY ROAD E7) (TEMPORARY TRAFFIC MEASURES) (NO. 1) ORDER 2020 (TT31(19))Notice ID: WAT1545466
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (RAMSAY ROAD E7) (TEMPORARY TRAFFIC MEASURES) (NO. 1) ORDER 2020 (TT31(19))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 9th January 2020 It made an Order to allow for Inspection, repair and maintenance works to Network Rail Bridge to be carried out In a safe and efficient manner.
2. The general effect of the Order will be, only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to prohibit vehicles from entering, proceeding, waiting or loading, for any purpose, at any time, in Ramsay Road (RR) E7 - between the common boundary of Nos. 248 and 250 RR and the common boundary of Nos. 241 and 243 RR (except works vehicles).
3. Vehicular access to properties affected by these temporary measures will be maintained wherever possible, subject to the extent and operation of the closures.
4. Whilst works are being carried out and only when regulatory signs are displayed the one-way operation and no-entry to vehicular traffic in Ramsay Road E7 - between Broxbourne Road and Sheridan Road would be temporarily suspended.
5. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
6. Whilst the prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above remain in force, advance warning signage and alternative routes for traffic shall be in place.
7. The prohibitions mentioned above would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used -
(a) in connection with the said works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes (if the works allow) if the observance of the prohibitions would be likely to hinder the use of that vehicle for that purpose; provided, that this exemption shall not apply if the vehicle is being used in such a manner or at such a time as to be likely to endanger any person.
8. The Order will come into operation on 16th January 2020 and will be valid for 12 months, or until the said works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
NOTE: This Order will encompass visits over several agreed dates over the next twelve months on dates and times agreed with the Council. Leaflets would be distributed and signage placed in advance of any works in the above mentioned roads which would give more specific details on the exact dates of the prohibitions, effects of any temporary traffic management and diversion routes as necessary. Dated 9th January 2020
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS