LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (LEYTON GREEN ROAD E10) (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) (NO. 1) ORDER 2020 (TT34(19))Notice ID: WAT1545435
LONDON BOROUGH OF WALTHAM FOREST ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE WALTHAM FOREST (LEYTON GREEN ROAD E10) (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) (NO. 1) ORDER 2020 (TT34(19))
1. The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest (the Council) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that on 9th January 2020 it made an Order to allow for the installation of a new utility connection to Belmont Park School, to be carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
2. The general effect of the Order will be , only at such times and to such extent as regulatory signs are displayed, to restrict vehicles (except works vehicles) from waiting or loading for any purpose, at any time, in Leyton Green Road E10 - between Cheltenham Road E10 and Knotts Green Road E10
3. Vehicles waiting or loading in disregard of this Order would be removed.
4. The restrictions mentioned above would not apply in relation to any vehicle being used -
(a) in connection with the said works; or
(b) for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes (if the works allow) if the observance of the prohibitions would be likely to hinder the use of that vehicle for that purpose; provided, that this exemption shall not apply if the vehicle is being used in such a manner or at such a time as to be likely to endanger any person.
5. The Order will come into operation on 13th January 2020 and would be valid for a maximum period of 12 months or until the works are completed, whichever is the sooner.
Dated 9th January 2020
Mr K Valavan, Director of Highways and Traffic Management, Resident Services, Low Hall, Argall Avenue, London, E10 7AS